Author Topic: Running Suggestion List  (Read 159190 times)

Mids

• Elite Boss
Re: Running Suggestion List
« Reply #60 on: August 01, 2008, 11:24:45 AM »
Guess what?

I'd already added slotting templates very similar to the way you described it to my version 2 feature list! ;D

And yeah, you pretty much covered why moving a power and its slotting is quite a logistical problem.
I will be adding a variation of 'move slotting to another power', as a Cut & Paste style feature.
Give me Fire.
Give me Information.

Tog

• Lieutenant
    • Tog's Hero U
« Reply #61 on: August 01, 2008, 03:46:42 PM »
See!  You keep doing that!  Everytime I think of something that would be cool, you tell me it's already in there in some form.

GET OUTTA MY HEAD!!!

;D

SaintNicster

• Elite Boss
« Reply #62 on: August 01, 2008, 03:50:11 PM »
See!  You keep doing that!  Everytime I think of something that would be cool, you tell me it's already in there in some form.

GET OUTTA MY HEAD!!!

;D
Heh, maybe you should get out of his head? :P

Mids

• Elite Boss
« Reply #63 on: August 01, 2008, 05:15:35 PM »
I have a very good template for a tin-foil hat which you can wear to keep all of my mind reading powers comfortably at bay. ;)
Give me Fire.
Give me Information.

BasiliskXVIII

• Underling
« Reply #64 on: September 27, 2008, 12:36:45 AM »
Here's one:

With the IO set bonuses now in the game, sometimes my cumulative totals show something other than what I expect. Would it be possible, on the "Cumulative Totals (For Self)" window to allow you to click or hover over the stat and get a window showing what is affecting that stat?

F'rinstance, on my Dominator I have 2.4% defence to all from Combat Jumping, but looking at my cumulative totals, I'm noticing a reading of 4.9% defence to Lethal. With my proposal, I would simply click the lethal tag, and a window would pop up saying: "Combat Jumping: 2.4%, Enfeebled Operation: 2.5%" instead of having to pore through the set bonuses to see what's adding that unexpected bit.

Swoo

• Underling
« Reply #65 on: October 07, 2008, 12:14:54 PM »
how about a simple way to change single Enh level?

I'd like to see what's the exact number of my real build if I have different level in my Enh. ( SuckerPunch's hero builder allowed that in a simple way)

SaintNicster

• Elite Boss
« Reply #66 on: October 07, 2008, 01:37:31 PM »
how about a simple way to change single Enh level?
Right click the enhancement.  Type in the new number, press enter.  The Enhancement's level is now changed :D  If you go through the Read Me file, there are a few tips and tricks

I'd like to see what's the exact number of my real build if I have different level in my Enh. ( SuckerPunch's hero builder allowed that in a simple way)
Not quite sure what "exact number of my real build" is

EDIT: hit enter too soon

Tog

• Lieutenant
    • Tog's Hero U
« Reply #67 on: October 10, 2008, 10:29:32 AM »
Not quite sure what "exact number of my real build" is

I think it means that if you have a set like Thunderstrike with the individual bits having levels of 35, 34, 37, 40, and 37, your totals will be different than in if set them all for at the default level.

SaintNicster

• Elite Boss
« Reply #68 on: October 10, 2008, 01:45:04 PM »
I think it means that if you have a set like Thunderstrike with the individual bits having levels of 35, 34, 37, 40, and 37, your totals will be different than in if set them all for at the default level.
Ah, that makes sense.  The way I described will do that nicely ;)

Fireheart

• Boss
« Reply #69 on: November 17, 2008, 08:30:18 AM »
I often use the 'Compare Powersets' function to explore how powers might be switched around, however, although you can 'compare' Defensive powersets, you cannot actually compare their Defense.  Damage, endurance use, or healing, yep, there's a button for that, but not for Defense or Resistance.

Might be a good feature to add.

Be Well!
Fireheart

werewriter

• Minion
    • Beware of Fanboy
« Reply #70 on: December 12, 2008, 03:46:47 PM »
With CoX heading towards the Mac, any chance we might see a Mac version of Mids? :)
[/url]

Mids

• Elite Boss
« Reply #71 on: December 12, 2008, 05:10:24 PM »
There's some technical issues that could make that rather difficult to achieve, i'm afraid. Mac users will be able to use SuckerPunch's online planner though.
Give me Fire.
Give me Information.

Steiner

• Elite Boss
    • Steinerd.com
« Reply #72 on: December 12, 2008, 05:52:00 PM »
Btw, SP's Super___ Planner will be comparable to Mids. SP and I are determined to give the users damn close to what they have with Mids on the nest generation version of the hero/villain planner.

It's going to be exciting after SP has finished up the sexiness he already has in store for it.
~Steinerd

eldandil

• Minion
« Reply #73 on: December 14, 2008, 04:47:55 PM »
Hey, Mids, while planning my capped S/L defence blapper's attack chain, I tried using the Power Graphs window to see what the damage/activation-time numbers of my various attacks were. I'd initially thought the damage/sec option was the right one, but, as it turned out, what I was looking for doesn't yet exist in the planner.

The damage/sec graphs currently in show us <damage / (activation time + recharge time) >. All well and good, but wouldn't <damage / activation time > be more useful since few people would stand around spamming a single attack?

I don't know about everyone else, but I tend to put in enough recharge for an unbroken attack chain. Would you consider putting in a <damage / activation time > graph option in a future update?
« Last Edit: December 15, 2008, 06:30:58 PM by eldandil »

Mids

• Elite Boss
« Reply #74 on: December 14, 2008, 06:27:46 PM »
It's on The List (tm)  ;)

Incidentally, my own blapper would be quite interested to see your build if you wouldn't mind too much.
Give me Fire.
Give me Information.

eldandil

• Minion
« Reply #75 on: December 15, 2008, 06:27:51 PM »
Ah, good to know!

As for my build, you only had to ask, old chap. The Ice Guy is a no-travel concept character who uses always-on Slide (representing an ice trail) to skate in and out of crowds. I'm not sure how he'll play out in actuality since he's still only in his teens at the moment.

Hero Plan by Mids' Hero Designer 1.401
http://www.cohplanner.com/

Click this DataLink to open the build!

The Ice Guy: Level 50 Science Blaster
Primary Power Set: Ice Blast
Secondary Power Set: Ice Manipulation
Power Pool: Fitness
Power Pool: Leaping
Ancillary Pool: Cold Mastery

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Ice Blast -- Thundr-Dmg/EndRdx(A), Thundr-Dmg/Rchg(48), Thundr-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(48), Thundr-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(50), Thundr-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(50)
Level 1: Chilblain -- Enf'dOp-Acc/Rchg(A), Enf'dOp-EndRdx/Immob(7), Enf'dOp-Acc/EndRdx(17), Enf'dOp-Immob/Rng(17)
Level 2: Frozen Fists -- KntkC'bat-Acc/Dmg(A), KntkC'bat-Dmg/EndRdx(3), KntkC'bat-Dmg/Rchg(5), KntkC'bat-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(5), KntkC'bat-Knock%(7)
Level 4: Ice Sword -- KntkC'bat-Acc/Dmg(A), KntkC'bat-Dmg/EndRdx(9), KntkC'bat-Dmg/Rchg(9), KntkC'bat-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(11), KntkC'bat-Knock%(11)
Level 6: Swift -- Run-I(A), Run-I(50)
Level 8: Hurdle -- Jump-I(A)
Level 10: Jump Kick -- KntkC'bat-Acc/Dmg(A), KntkC'bat-Dmg/EndRdx(13), KntkC'bat-Dmg/Rchg(13), KntkC'bat-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(15), KntkC'bat-Knock%(15)
Level 12: Ice Storm -- Posi-Dmg/EndRdx(A), Posi-Dmg/Rchg(27), Posi-Dmg/Rng(31), Posi-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(31), Posi-Dam%(33), TmpRdns-EndRdx/Rchg/Slow(33)
Level 14: Health -- Mrcl-Heal(A), Mrcl-Rcvry+(25), Numna-Heal(29), Numna-Regen/Rcvry+(46)
Level 16: Combat Jumping -- GftotA-Def(A), GftotA-Run+(25)
Level 18: Bitter Ice Blast -- Thundr-Dmg/EndRdx(A), Thundr-Dmg/Rchg(19), Thundr-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(19), Thundr-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(21), Thundr-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(23)
Level 20: Stamina -- EndMod-I(A), EndMod-I(21)
Level 22: Ice Patch -- EndRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(23)
Level 24: Acrobatics -- EndRdx-I(A)
Level 26: Bitter Freeze Ray -- Thundr-Dmg/EndRdx(A), Thundr-Dmg/Rchg(33), Thundr-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(34), Thundr-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(34), Thundr-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(34)
Level 28: Chilling Embrace -- HO:Micro(A), HO:Micro(29)
Level 30: Build Up -- Rec'dRet-ToHit(A), Rec'dRet-ToHit/Rchg(31)
Level 32: Blizzard -- Posi-Acc/Dmg(A), Posi-Dmg/EndRdx(37), Posi-Dmg/Rchg(37), Posi-Dmg/Rng(40), Posi-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(40), RechRdx-I(42)
Level 35: Freezing Touch -- KntkC'bat-Acc/Dmg(A), KntkC'bat-Dmg/EndRdx(36), KntkC'bat-Dmg/Rchg(36), KntkC'bat-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(36), Lock-%Hold(37)
Level 38: Frozen Aura -- LgcRps-Acc/Rchg(A), LgcRps-EndRdx/Sleep(39), LgcRps-Acc/EndRdx(39), LgcRps-Sleep/Rng(39), LgcRps-Acc/Sleep/Rchg(40)
Level 41: Flash Freeze -- CSndmn-Acc/Rchg(A), CSndmn-EndRdx/Sleep(42), CSndmn-Acc/EndRdx(42), CSndmn-Sleep/Rng(43), CSndmn-Acc/Sleep/Rchg(43), RechRdx-I(43)
Level 44: Frozen Armor -- S'fstPrt-ResDam/EndRdx(A), S'fstPrt-ResDam/Def+(45), GftotA-Def/EndRdx(45), GftotA-Run+(45), LkGmblr-Def(46), LkGmblr-Rchg+(46)
Level 47: Aim -- Rec'dRet-ToHit/Rchg(A), Rec'dRet-Pcptn(48)
Level 49: Hibernate -- RechRdx-I(A)
------------
Level 1: Brawl -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Sprint -- HO:Micro(A), HO:Micro(3), HO:Micro(27)
Level 2: Rest -- RechRdx-I(A)
Level 1: Defiance

Incidentally, set IOs cap at level 41 in this build so that bonuses would still be available if exemped to 38 or higher. I don't actually PvP, but I like the idea of retaining all my bonuses should I head into Warburg for a missile.

Of course, with the advent of the Dual Build system, perhaps I should now be planning a level 50 PvE build (which should be easier to soft cap) and a separate lower level PvP one.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2008, 06:38:12 PM by eldandil »

Naienko

• Underling
    • firechild
« Reply #76 on: January 15, 2009, 06:10:01 PM »
I would love to see a way to rearrange the display of my powers.  F'r'ex', I want Display: order by level, and Display: group by powerset, and possibly even Display: group by type (i.e. melee attacks, shields, buffs, debuffs, ranged attacks).

Is that even possible?

Mids

• Elite Boss
« Reply #77 on: January 16, 2009, 08:49:15 AM »
Possible, but a little complicated to impliment. It's certainly a possibility.
Give me Fire.
Give me Information.

SuckerPunch

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
« Reply #78 on: January 16, 2009, 01:26:01 PM »
I would love to see a way to rearrange the display of my powers.  F'r'ex', I want Display: order by level, and Display: group by powerset

My new version has um... some secrets.   :o

Steiner

• Elite Boss
    • Steinerd.com
« Reply #79 on: January 16, 2009, 05:19:59 PM »
PLANNER WAR! lol
~Steinerd