Author Topic: Running Suggestion List  (Read 158853 times)

Tazhyngarth

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
Re: Running Suggestion List
« Reply #80 on: January 16, 2009, 07:05:27 PM »
PLANNER WAR! lol

LMAO!  That would be interesting.

eldandil

• Minion
« Reply #81 on: January 16, 2009, 09:31:44 PM »
Oh, Holy Patron Saint of Altaholics, thy humble devotee has a question for ye:

Are you intending to put in pet stats any time? It would be very nice to be able to see at a glance just how much defence my Tier 1 Thugs have from my powers, from IOs, and from Enforcer Manoeuvres, for instance, so that we can decide whether or not to sacrifice just one more Enforcer slot for defence.

Currently, I'm using City of Data and a calculator, which works well enough, to be honest. Still, such a feature would be much appreciated.

I'd thought this feature would have been requested before and often, but I don't see it anywhere in this thread.

Mids

• Elite Boss
« Reply #82 on: January 17, 2009, 08:16:56 AM »
It's been requested, and it will happen. It's actually about 1/4 inplimented at present.  :)

RL's been kicking my ass of late so i've not had time to be able to work on anything much, but i'm hoping to be able to soon.
We're far too gentlemanly and civil to have a planner war. ;)
*begins marshalling a secret army of squirrels*
« Last Edit: January 17, 2009, 12:15:06 PM by Mids »
Give me Fire.
Give me Information.

Catharctic

« Reply #83 on: January 19, 2009, 12:25:07 AM »

SuckerPunch

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
« Reply #84 on: January 19, 2009, 01:28:19 AM »
Yes, but mine will have lightsabers.

Tazhyngarth

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
« Reply #85 on: January 19, 2009, 03:45:04 AM »
/e Facepalm

Mids

• Elite Boss
« Reply #86 on: January 19, 2009, 08:14:35 AM »
Dang, how can I beat an army of squirrels with lightsabers?

...unless... hmm... ninja pirate squirrels...
Give me Fire.
Give me Information.

Tog

• Lieutenant
    • Tog's Hero U
« Reply #87 on: January 22, 2009, 09:30:02 AM »
So...

Mids...

Seen the 60 month vet reward?  Get coding ;D

at 60 months, all four travel powers will be dropping the level 14/1one other power requirement.  For those that have the badge, they can take any travel power at level 6.

Mids

• Elite Boss
« Reply #88 on: January 22, 2009, 11:54:06 AM »
Seen it, it'll be taken care of! :)
Give me Fire.
Give me Information.

TA

• Minion
« Reply #89 on: January 29, 2009, 06:09:30 PM »
Any chance of adding an "Export Datalink" option, preferably to the Import/Export menu?  I like to feed the datalink into Tinyurl, and send that to people in-game or through IRC.  It'd be nice to be able to do that without having to paste the entire build into Notepad and dig out the datalink.

Also, any possibility of recognizing Arcanatime cast times, in the power display?

Sugoi

• Boss
« Reply #90 on: February 02, 2009, 12:10:18 PM »
Has anyone suggested tracking / adding the Veteran Reward Powers to the Designer program?  Can't seem to find em anywhere...

Love the program!   ;D ;D ;D

Tog

• Lieutenant
    • Tog's Hero U
« Reply #91 on: February 03, 2009, 09:27:58 AM »
I know it's been suggested, but until you hit the 60 month badge, there just isn't much reason to.

The prestige sprints are the only vet reward that can be slotted, and I guess an arguement could be made that you use sprint for running, but have a stealth IO in Dash and want to make not of it.

The Buffing pets could be added to the list of temp powers.

The attacks are unslottable and unbuffable (sort of*) and the Mastermind Blackwand does the same damage as the Blaster version, so there just isn't much variation.

*Global acc bonuses from sets are applied to the acc checks of the Vet attacks.  I'm not sure if damage buffs though sets are applied or not.

The 60 month reward is the only thing that will have any real effect on a build.  It will open all four travel powers at level 6 and drop the 1 power pre-requisite.  This means it will effectively free up one power slot per build.  If only the characters that need it were on my main account.

Anyway, this idea has been suggested in the past, and as I recall, it's on the list, but it's not a big priority.  Mids will have the final word for sure though.

Mids

• Elite Boss
« Reply #92 on: February 03, 2009, 04:44:29 PM »
As Tog said, it's on The List (tm). :)

The List is of roughly Godzilla-scale proportions and threatening to devour small cities.
Give me Fire.
Give me Information.

Tazhyngarth

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
« Reply #93 on: February 03, 2009, 07:20:13 PM »
No lie, I've seen it! :o

Sugoi

• Boss
« Reply #94 on: February 04, 2009, 03:57:22 AM »
Thanks for the info.. was checking to see if it had been considered, since the Vet attacks are a good portion of my lowbie support type attacks, since they use a lot of low level power slots for stuff useful for others on my teams.

I'll just tag em as the regular mission rewards, although I know they're not the same... it is fun having dual Nemesis Staves for a bit on some runs though... grin.

eldandil

• Minion
« Reply #95 on: February 12, 2009, 02:16:36 PM »
Hey, Mids, three requests-disguised-as-suggestions!

1) Is it possible to change the resolution the planner runs at? Trying to read IO description on a 32" screen at 1920x1080 is making my optician very rich. If not, would you make it possible? Pwetty pwease? Or maybe allow us to toggle Mids' to x1.5, x2, and x2.5 scale or something.

2) Would you be interested in implementing a "toggle on all accolades" button? I always switch on the same four on all my characters and I'll bet others do that too!

3) I prefer slotting level 41 set IOs and level 50 common IOs. Do ya suppose it would be possible to have separate default level settings for sets and commons?

Sorry if I'm not making sense. I've been working non-stop the last 26 hours and am not quite sane mwahahaha. Burp. 'scuse me.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2009, 02:22:52 PM by eldandil »

Mids

• Elite Boss
« Reply #96 on: February 12, 2009, 03:11:17 PM »
Go sleep!

Resolution is my never-ending annoyance, it's being worked on!
I intend to change the way accolades are handled, so we'll see what happens there...
Give me Fire.
Give me Information.

eldandil

• Minion
« Reply #97 on: February 12, 2009, 04:02:33 PM »
I find that I've been running on caffeine and adrenalin so long I can't sleep now. O_O

Well, at least I have something to look forward to now. You heard it here first, folks! Mids promises to give us multiple resolutions and a way to get all accolades by level 1 in-game!

Mids

• Elite Boss
« Reply #98 on: February 12, 2009, 09:37:06 PM »
Look over there! Flying pigs!

*runs away and hides*
Give me Fire.
Give me Information.

eldandil

• Minion
« Reply #99 on: February 13, 2009, 10:48:15 AM »