Author Topic: HERC Holiday Hullabaloo  (Read 2976 times)

Nyghtshade

• HERC Advisor
  • Elite Boss
HERC Holiday Hullabaloo
« on: December 17, 2017, 05:51:53 AM »
We had a lot of fun today at the HERC Holiday Hullabaloo, up at the Ski Chalet. 

We ran 2 Costume Races, Theme:  "Mele Kalikimaka - Hawaiian Christmas" and "Holiday TV Specials", and Charles Munroe (@chichi64) won both.  We had a Santa, a Grinch, and a lot of folks in red and green, plus a surprise appearance by Eochai (we guessed Jack Skellington had sent him to snatch Santa, but Eochai was roundly defeated by a volley of snowballs!), and Nemesis crashed the party (and got heavily snowballed as well).

Tahquitz, although very under the weather, streamed a great Christmas Playlist from CapeRadio, and we enjoyed a lengthy snowball battle at the end of the party. 

I'm already looking forward to next year's HERC Holiday Party! 

And here's a link to the screenshots I got.  If anyone else wants to add screenshots, feel free!

https://flic.kr/s/aHskt9YMi1

aeb

• Minion
Re: HERC Holiday Hullabaloo
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2017, 08:29:25 AM »
We had a lot of fun today at the HERC Holiday Hullabaloo, up at the Ski Chalet. 

We ran 2 Costume Races, Theme:  "Mele Kalikimaka - Hawaiian Christmas"

{snip}

How appropriate that this was at a ski chalet. The Big Island of Hawai'i's Mauna Kea and Mauna Loa, and even Maui's Hualalai had snow at the top on Christmas this year. That's about as white as Christmas ever gets in Hawai'i. {Smile}
« Last Edit: December 28, 2017, 08:40:03 AM by aeb »

Lycantropus

• Elite Boss
Re: HERC Holiday Hullabaloo
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2018, 06:49:40 AM »
Enjoyed stopping in when I could! Had a house full of people here but it's so nice to see so many folks in Paragon ringing in the new year.

EVERY YEAR, IN PARAGON!  8)

Lyc~