Community > City of Heroes

RECORD YOUR Paragon Chat GROUPS

(1/6) > >>

crashpositron:
SHOW YOUR GROUPS OFF!
These can be Supergroups or just groups that mean something to you (like 'All My Recreated COH Toons'). Use multitooning or Photoshop-type programs and show off your favorite toon groups!

I'll start you off with a giant multitooning picture.  Sorry about the quality, but I got one shot off before the clients started crashing :)

Toons shown (no particular order, just how they lined up):
1-Philea de Boeuf  2-Allie Katt  3-Chain Lynx  4-Punch Ann Judy  5-Unit FEMI-9  6-February O'Hare  7-Lt. Kit Kharson  8-Canary Fist  9-Violet Sentinel  10-Misty Thoughts  11-Scarlet Daemon  12-Aero Cheetah  13-Aphroditus  14-Volterana  15-Arcane Protectorix  16-Crash Positron  17-CatsPaw  18-Longercat  19-March O'Hare  20-Nitekit  21-Locke O'Hare  22-CatsClaw  23-Healcat  24-Sable Phox  25-Arctic Phox  26-Bleu Phox  27-Sligh Asa Phox  28-Silva Phox  29-Stonekold Phox  30-Brickhouse  31-Hot Pistil  32-Rae Roentgen  33-Dr Antarctica

This was shot 03/15/2018 in Elysium (map 9928) with Client Commands set to ' -maxinactivefps 1 '.  PC uses a i7-7700 with 32GB of memory.

galderon:
Here's a supergroup that I envision exist in the same universe, many of which I played on City of Heroes:

Back Row: Exemplar, Galvanik, Red Rocket
Middle Row: Hot Rox, Heavy Metal, Pink Torpedo, Shamshir, Max Reactor
Front Row: Koballus, Echo

crashpositron:
Plextor decided to pose her group at the waterfall at 'The Phoxes' Den'.

Posted for Plextorette

Silverion:
The High Five/Aech's Basement/Ready Player One

Screenshot taken by galderon.

MyriVerse:

Eternal Frost: Supreme Defenders of the Glorious Motherland
L to R: Grey Wolf, Karakurt, Black Earth, General Moroz, Krepost, Bogatyra

Photo taken at a Top Secret location in Siberia Spoiler for Hidden: (okay... Nerva Winter zone )

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version