Author Topic: Paragon Chat + Discord = ?  (Read 3413 times)

ParagonCityTourist

• Underling
Paragon Chat + Discord = ?
« on: March 24, 2018, 03:37:24 AM »
Is there or will there be a Paragon Chat on Discord?

MyriVerse

• Prom King 2017
  • Elite Boss
Re: Paragon Chat + Discord = ?
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2018, 02:17:32 PM »
A chat server for... a chat server... Interesting concept! :P

:P  :o  :roll:

But there is one for The Cape Radio.
https://discord.gg/fc5FgJH
« Last Edit: August 07, 2018, 07:48:14 PM by MyriVerse »
aka Majadi | Sugar Cane | Absinthe | Killer Antz | Bogatyra | ...
Best Video Game of 2016 -- Paragon Chat!!!
Codewalker for Mayor of Paragon!

Felderburg

• Ask me how I got this title!
  • Elite Boss
  • Personal text? What's that?
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2018, 06:47:18 PM »
Just FYI, that link doesn't seem to work for me; it only redirects to the main discord site. I'm not sure if that's something on my end, or if the discord invite has expired.
I used CIT before they even joined the Titan network! But then I left for a long ol' time, and came back. Now I edit the wiki.

I'm working on sorting the Lore AMAs so that questions are easily found and linked: http://paragonwiki.com/wiki/Lore_AMA/Sorted Tell me what you think!

Pinnacle: The only server that faceplants before a fight! Member of the Pinnacle RP Congress (People's Elf of the CCCP); formerly @The Holy Flame

Tahquitz

• Titan Staff
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2018, 03:18:00 AM »
Just FYI, that link doesn't seem to work for me; it only redirects to the main discord site. I'm not sure if that's something on my end, or if the discord invite has expired.

The link is permanent.  If you don't have the Discord app installed, clicking on any Discord invite will send you to the Discord home page first to download the client.  Once installed, clicking on the invite will work.
"Work is love made visible." -- Khalil Gibran

switch

• Bronze Age 2016
  • Minion
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2018, 04:07:19 AM »
i suggested a discord years ago   for old cohers to have a voice chat to shoot the shit i love getting into convo's with  ppl who know and have history of coh  cuz when i go on a rant  with friends who didnt play they are just like    Get over it already  move on and im like  Nope!!!!!!   

Felderburg

• Ask me how I got this title!
  • Elite Boss
  • Personal text? What's that?
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2018, 04:40:15 PM »
The link is permanent.  If you don't have the Discord app installed, clicking on any Discord invite will send you to the Discord home page first to download the client.  Once installed, clicking on the invite will work.

It works now. I'm not sure what happened, I think it has something to do with logging in properly.

It's worth noting that I've never used the app, and I just use the browser-based version.
I used CIT before they even joined the Titan network! But then I left for a long ol' time, and came back. Now I edit the wiki.

I'm working on sorting the Lore AMAs so that questions are easily found and linked: http://paragonwiki.com/wiki/Lore_AMA/Sorted Tell me what you think!

Pinnacle: The only server that faceplants before a fight! Member of the Pinnacle RP Congress (People's Elf of the CCCP); formerly @The Holy Flame

Tahquitz

• Titan Staff
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2018, 07:33:17 PM »
Glad to hear it worked!  :)
"Work is love made visible." -- Khalil Gibran