Author Topic: Hey This is Hyperius X I saw a Youtube Video about the character creator!  (Read 3105 times)

Hyperius X

• Underling
https://youtu.be/cVaWYYlOfGU

Is it true!!!! Man, I miss COH but when I saw this video I was seriously overjoyed with the idea that I can create my characters again!

Call me Lazy. Can someone post the links needed to set it up on my PC,  Please and Thanks

In the meantime, I'll try to locate what I need.

Hyperius X     SS/invuln TANK GOD before the Nerf...LOL!!!
« Last Edit: May 09, 2018, 05:04:58 PM by Hyperius X »

Hyperius X

• Underling
OKay I found out some info... Downloaded Tequila. I'll let you know how it works out.

Hyperius X

• Underling
WOOHHOoooOOOoooO!!!! I made a new custom!!!! I RAN AROUND IN THE TUTORIAL ZONE!!!!!!! Brings back memories thanks Titan!!!

Lycantropus

• Elite Boss
Hehehehe yup! Welcome back to the City, Hyperius! :D

Keep your eyes open for events and other stuff here on the forums!

Lyc~

Tahquitz

• Titan Staff
  • Elite Boss
And that's just Icon.  Paragon Chat is also in there on Tequila if you haven't logged in with that already.
"Work is love made visible." -- Khalil Gibran

Hyperius X

• Underling
OMG...My eyes they well up...but being the man that I am sucking it up!!!!!!   Back in the day I had the brains to save my COH costume files!!!!!!! I can load them !!!! YESSSS!!!!!!!

Now if only the Architect was up with that we could create our own fun! plus I saved call the critters I made there. Muhahahahaha

FeliciaDivine

• Lieutenant
    • IMVU Fashion Elite
There is a thread with a list of the old videos made by NCSoftNorCal and players as well that are featured on you tube which you might enjoy...if you want use search on you tube and enter names like Samuraiko and Leandro Pardini

Nyghtshade

• HERC Advisor
  • Elite Boss
If you do decided to install Paragon Chat, you can take part in the Thursday night Costume Contests, and the many player events through the year!   :)

Details here:  https://www.cohtitan.com/forum/index.php?topic=12955.0