Author Topic: I had a bad case of alt-itis!  (Read 138 times)

CC

• Underling
I had a bad case of alt-itis!
« on: June 04, 2018, 07:13:28 PM »
Who else had more level 50's than they knew what to do with? There were many who had it worse than I. Still, I think I had 10 lvl 50 heroes and villains.

My favorite hero was my glass cannon fire/em blaster. If I remember correctly, I could inferno like once every 60 seconds or something crazy with IO's lol and before the inferno I could do a mini herd with my epic invulnerability power. Too fun! And oh man did I love catching people off guard in PVP zones with this animal's aim+ build up+ total focus + that other one whos name evades my right now!! If the energy blasts didn't crush you enough, I could usually hurl a fireball or two at you to finish you off while you flee!

My favorite villains were my ice/ice perma-dom dominator and my super strength/electric brute. My foot stomp would bring whole city blocks down it felt like! and if you came across my ice/ice dom, you better not be in a rush because you were going noooo where fast once I got a hold of you! if you were a tank that could resist my holds somehow, you were still slower than a snail while my ice demon and I raced to see which of us could land the final blow!

doc7924

• Elite Boss
Re: I had a bad case of alt-itis!
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2018, 04:07:02 PM »
Who else had more level 50's than they knew what to do with? There were many who had it worse than I. Still, I think I had 10 lvl 50 heroes and villains.

My favorite hero was my glass cannon fire/em blaster. If I remember correctly, I could inferno like once every 60 seconds or something crazy with IO's lol and before the inferno I could do a mini herd with my epic invulnerability power. Too fun! And oh man did I love catching people off guard in PVP zones with this animal's aim+ build up+ total focus + that other one whos name evades my right now!! If the energy blasts didn't crush you enough, I could usually hurl a fireball or two at you to finish you off while you flee!

My favorite villains were my ice/ice perma-dom dominator and my super strength/electric brute. My foot stomp would bring whole city blocks down it felt like! and if you came across my ice/ice dom, you better not be in a rush because you were going noooo where fast once I got a hold of you! if you were a tank that could resist my holds somehow, you were still slower than a snail while my ice demon and I raced to see which of us could land the final blow!

I remember my first 50 was such a thrill to get. And then was when you EARNED your Kheldian. Not like later when you got it a 20 or could just buy one.
But after the first few it got to be such a grind sometimes - especially in the mid 40's - it seemed to take forever.

All in all I must have had about 20 or 22 50's over the 8 years. (Not a lot I know but I had like a bazzion low level alts)  And by the last year I only played maybe 2 or 3 50's regularly -

MyriVerse

• Prom King 2017
  • Boss
Re: I had a bad case of alt-itis!
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2018, 07:19:39 PM »
My problem was more like I created so many alts that I never made it to 50 in any of them. The highest I got was mid-40s.

Not so much of a problem to me, because the higher game didn't interest me nearly as much.
aka Majadi | Killer Antz | Tenebres | Bogatyra | Karakurt | ...
Best Video Game of 2016 -- Paragon Chat!!!
Codewalker for Mayor of Paragon!