Author Topic: FC.31.20180613.1 - COSTUME TRANSFORMATIONS  (Read 5537 times)

Brou

• Elite Boss
  • Inspector of Tasties
    • Blog
FC.31.20180613.1 - COSTUME TRANSFORMATIONS
« on: June 15, 2018, 11:39:20 PM »
Taken from CO Forums

Quote from: kaizerin
Costume Changes
We are introducing a new type of item, Costume Transformations! These items unlock costume transformation animations for your costume slots!
Once you have unlocked one, you can go into the tailor and choose what costume transformation you want a costume to use.

• There is a new tab in the tailor for costume transformations, it is currently using a placeholder icon.
  • When you change to that costume your character will play an animation before changing to that costume.
  • Costume transformations will not play if you are in combat.
  • Costume transformations will not play if you are using the following travel powers: any tunneling travels, any swinging travels, Wild Speed, Scarab flight, Bat Flight, Shadow Skull Flight.
  • Costume transformations will not play if you are using the following powers: Vapor Form.
  • Costume transformations will not play if you are using any Become device.
  • Costume transformations bind to the character that unlocks them. 
  • Once bound, that transformation is available for any of the costume slots on that character.
  • Some Costume Transformations may come bundled with an emote as well.
  • Known Issue: Sound has not been added to most of the transitions.
Lockbox
  • Added the following to the debugger store:
  • Power Strikes, Takeoff costume transformations.
  • Flex Low, Stylish Dance emotes.

Questionite Store
  • Added the following costume transformations: Magical Pose, Twirl, Whirl, Finger Snap, Howl, Spin, Electrical Storm.

GCR Store
  • Added the following costume transformations: Tech Wrist, Spellcast, Smokebomb.

Drifter
  • Added Flaming energy aura.  This aura now has an updated look.

Tailor
  • The 4th color will now properly update on the character model when hovering over colors.
??

Spess

Xev

• Elite Boss
  • |STO|~Luckshot-D'Xev-T'Xev> |CO|~Deeps-Jooc-IDAK>
Re: FC.31.20180613.1 - COSTUME TRANSFORMATIONS
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2018, 01:10:54 PM »
That idea sounds so cool it makes me ask "why did it take them so long!" Looking forward to checking that out  : )
Some Faves:

Jooc  ~L50 TW/Ele Brute> Senge  ~L50 Claws/Fire Brute> Leezard  ~L50 Claws/Regen Scrapper> Kosmoz  ~L50 Fire/MM Blaster>  Xev  ~L50 Ice/Emp Troller> |NW|~~ Erste ~L80 Warlock> Reks ~L80 Rogue> Phizzl ~L80 Wizard> Ayeron Gahls McBinty ~L80 Fighter>

Thunder Glove

• Elite Boss
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2018, 07:39:00 PM »
So basically the /ccemotes from City of Heroes?  That's cool, but, yeah, I do wonder what took them so long.

Edit: I read the thread, and carrionbaggage (one of the Moderators) posted pictures of all of them, about halfway down the page.  They're pretty neat, though some have buggy timing at the moment, and I'm disappointed that Electric Storm is not actually a "Shazam" lightning bolt (but more like an electric explosion).
« Last Edit: June 16, 2018, 07:48:38 PM by Thunder Glove »

Angel Phoenix77

• Elite Boss
  • I am Phoenix !!
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2018, 08:23:05 PM »
So basically the /ccemotes from City of Heroes?  That's cool, but, yeah, I do wonder what took them so long.

Edit: I read the thread, and carrionbaggage (one of the Moderators) posted pictures of all of them, about halfway down the page.  They're pretty neat, though some have buggy timing at the moment, and I'm disappointed that Electric Storm is not actually a "Shazam" lightning bolt (but more like an electric explosion).
Not really surprised. I recently watched the intro to both games and they copied City of Heroes. They filmed it in different angles.
One day the Phoenix will rise again.

Xev

• Elite Boss
  • |STO|~Luckshot-D'Xev-T'Xev> |CO|~Deeps-Jooc-IDAK>
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2018, 09:35:25 PM »
I recently watched the intro to both games and they copied City of Heroes.

Copy away, I say. I can think of no better game to do so.
Some Faves:

Jooc  ~L50 TW/Ele Brute> Senge  ~L50 Claws/Fire Brute> Leezard  ~L50 Claws/Regen Scrapper> Kosmoz  ~L50 Fire/MM Blaster>  Xev  ~L50 Ice/Emp Troller> |NW|~~ Erste ~L80 Warlock> Reks ~L80 Rogue> Phizzl ~L80 Wizard> Ayeron Gahls McBinty ~L80 Fighter>

Soul Resonance

• Boss
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2018, 07:25:05 PM »
I'm not liking that they're bound per character. Otherwise good for them.
50's: Necro/Dark, Fire x3 Dom, Plant/Savage Dom, Ice/Time Blaster, Arch/TA Blaster, SS/Elec Brute, Rad/Rad Def.