Author Topic: Getting the "Miraculous" Badge?  (Read 2827 times)

BitLoadR

• Lieutenant
  • <F6> <F6> <F6> ...
Getting the "Miraculous" Badge?
« on: July 17, 2018, 12:25:07 PM »
According to ParagonWiki I could get the "Miraculous" badge by completing Father Time's mission during the Winter Event of 2006 and onward. It can also be bought in Pocket D from the Candy Keeper during the Winter Event for 20 Candy Canes & 5000 inf with the Renewal of Light temporary power.

I've visited the Candy Keeper, but since I have no candy canes I can't buy the badge.
And I'm pretty sure Father Time's mission won't be available any more (haven't looked for it though).

So, is there anyway to get this (and other non-exploration) badge(s) with PChat?

The reason I want this badge is because I have a character that would benefit from having the badge-title. It would look nice on her.
playing on Reunion as Star Jewel, Emberflair, Lumitia, Novaspark, Dawnshade, Mystfure, Ion Blaze, Heatstrike, more...

MyriVerse

• Prom King 2017
  • Elite Boss
Re: Getting the "Miraculous" Badge?
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2018, 04:01:10 PM »
Yes. The Winter Event is available every Christmastime. After the season ends, you can still ask players if they have extra gifts. Opening gifts gives you candy canes, which you can then take to the Candy Keeper at the Ski Chalet in Pocket D (I forget the cost, but it's cheap).

If you see me around in PChat, I have stored up plenty gifts on alts and would be happy to contribute. Just ask.
aka Majadi | Sugar Cane | Absinthe | Killer Antz | Bogatyra | ...
Best Video Game of 2016 -- Paragon Chat!!!
Codewalker for Mayor of Paragon!

BitLoadR

• Lieutenant
  • <F6> <F6> <F6> ...
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2018, 07:44:01 PM »
Yes. The Winter Event is available every Christmastime. After the season ends, you can still ask players if they have extra gifts. Opening gifts gives you candy canes, which you can then take to the Candy Keeper at the Ski Chalet in Pocket D (I forget the cost, but it's cheap).

If you see me around in PChat, I have stored up plenty gifts on alts and would be happy to contribute. Just ask.

Thanks MyriVerse, I'll keep an eye out for you.
playing on Reunion as Star Jewel, Emberflair, Lumitia, Novaspark, Dawnshade, Mystfure, Ion Blaze, Heatstrike, more...

Tahquitz

• Titan Staff
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2018, 11:47:07 PM »
We also give out Holiday Gifts as a prize in Costume Contest Thursdays.  Those have a chance at Candy Canes, or if you find a likeminded player who doesn't mind helping you out, today in less than 45 min. someone can help you out if you explain the situation to someone.
"Work is love made visible." -- Khalil Gibran