Author Topic: Young Justice season 3  (Read 1281 times)

Mandu

• Elite Boss
Young Justice season 3
« on: July 22, 2018, 05:53:38 AM »
I don't want to subscribe to the DC channel because of Titans.  But I have to subscribe because of Young Justice
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2y40b_1wIg

Tenzhi

• Elite Boss
    • My DeviantArt Page
Re: Young Justice season 3
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2018, 06:15:24 AM »
I refuse to sub to any more streaming services.  I didn't do it for Star Trek and I wouldn't do it for YJ even if they graphically murdered "Blue Beetle" and made a point of kicking around his fetid, mangled corpse once per episode.
When you insult someone by calling them a "pig" or a "dog" you aren't maligning pigs and dogs everywhere.  The same is true of any term used as an insult.

HalcyonS

• Boss
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2018, 07:47:58 PM »
The show looks very cool, but yeah, I'm in the "not subscribing to another channel to watch it" camp.

Tahquitz

• Titan Staff
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2018, 11:31:49 PM »
CBS All Access is already a hard bargain to watch Star Trek Discovery.

DC?  Yeah... good luck with that.
"Work is love made visible." -- Khalil Gibran

Vee

• Elite Boss
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2018, 08:53:36 AM »
DC's looks to have this one good new show, a ton of terrible new shows, some classic shows and movies of varying quality levels, plus some level of access to mostly terrible comical booklets. If it's anything like marvel unlimited those will probably be curated in such a way as to make it impossible to read complete crossovers without supplementing. And if all that still doesn't float your boat there's always room on arrrr's for another ol' buccaneer.