Paragon Chat > Base Building

The Base Love Wish List

(1/6) > >>

Codewalker:
I admit, I was pretty into SG bases on live. Not as much as some of the more prolific (insane?) builders, but I made my share of unique bases. Once Paragon Chat has "as good as live" bases, which we're already fairly close to minus teleporters and SG emblems, I have a laundry list of 'base love' ideas I always wanted us to get but we never did.

So what's on your wish list? This is just brainstorming here, there's no guarantee any of this will get done, but more a place I can mine for feasible ideas. It doesn't matter if your idea is big, small, amazing, stupid, completely insane, or even if the devs invoked the standard code rant and told you point blank it was impossible, I want it! The pie's the limit as far as bases are concerned.

* NOTE: Please no requests for adding specific items. Rolling that up under a "new items" entry and will address which ones if/when that becomes possible.

Codewalker:
The Big List:

* Ability to place doorways next to each other, like the old double door bug
* Adjustable grid sizes for position snapping
* Adjustable angle increments for rotation snapping
* Change the room unit size
* Grouping items together and moving (or duplicating!) them as a unit.
* Multiple "floors" with doors that connect them.
* New Items
* Placeable permanent NPCs
* Real water
* Rotating items in all 3 dimensions instead of just XZ plane

Twi:
A smaller grid for the floor/roof levels on the "Room Section" UI, to include filling in the "wall" portion to create a barrier in the room would be pretty cool.

MegaWatt:
1: Static placeable NPC's (looooong shot i know) so i can have door guards and stuff - so i can build 'missions' for my friends to RP with visual representation

2: Placeable water so i can build pools

3: More vehicles and stuff to be placed - like the static parked cars/police cars/trucks and the vanguard tanks and choppers.

Codewalker:
Oh, I should mention, please no requests for specific items in this thread. I'm going to add a "new items" entry to cover all 10,000 or so things that could be added, and if/when that becomes possible will figure out a way to get community input on prioritizing them or farming out the effort to identify and prep them.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version