Author Topic: The Base Love Wish List  (Read 16121 times)

Kheprera

• Elite Boss
Re: The Base Love Wish List
« Reply #20 on: August 14, 2018, 05:50:49 PM »
The ability to place things in doorways.

crashpositron

• Elite Boss
« Reply #21 on: August 15, 2018, 08:16:05 PM »
It would be nice if we had some way to use some of the items from the main PIGG files in bases, like warning and other signage, computer keyboards and the vending, popcorn and Slurpy machines (hint, hint) . Surely, the main item files are in the same format as the base items?

Also it would be nice to have a alphabet we could use to label things in bases.  (I know you can make letters with vents and picture frames - I mean something reasonably sized.)

Kheprera

• Elite Boss
« Reply #22 on: August 18, 2018, 03:26:42 PM »
I'd love the Tiki Bar stuff, including the Lava Walls.

Tahquitz

• Titan Staff
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #23 on: August 18, 2018, 05:14:18 PM »
It would be nice if we had some way to use some of the items from the main PIGG files in bases, like warning and other signage, computer keyboards and the vending, popcorn and Slurpy machines (hint, hint) . Surely, the main item files are in the same format as the base items?

Also it would be nice to have a alphabet we could use to label things in bases.  (I know you can make letters with vents and picture frames - I mean something reasonably sized.)

I'd love the Tiki Bar stuff, including the Lava Walls.

Gentle Reminder from what Codewalker said earlier: * NOTE: Please no requests for adding specific items. Rolling that up under a "new items" entry and will address which ones if/when that becomes possible.
"Work is love made visible." -- Khalil Gibran

aeb

• Minion
« Reply #24 on: August 25, 2018, 03:59:41 AM »
I would like doors that work, at least to letting folks thru. Also place-able ceilings that work in that you can hang lights and such from them would be nice too.  :)

Would a greater variety in place-able walls and  chairs count as individual items? If not, I'd like those, too. :)

Nyghtshade

• HERC Advisor
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #25 on: August 25, 2018, 03:29:59 PM »
There are hanging light fixtures, although not a wide variety of them.  And the ceilings can be raised or lowered to some degree, of course.

aeb

• Minion
« Reply #26 on: August 26, 2018, 06:09:13 AM »
I know about hanging lights, and high and low ceilings. But... okay, sometimes the wall cabinets work like walls. One time they let me move half a wall without having to put up the cubicle. More times, they helped me misplace other wall cabinets. And most often they don't do anything of the sort. So they're spotty... I wish they'd just be walls consistently, since I've built some nice walls around the bathroom with them. And if we can do that, and place-able floors like we already have, why not add place-able ceilings, too? {Smile}

They said this is a sky's the limit wish list, so that's my wish. :)

MaidMercury

• Elite Boss
« Reply #27 on: March 21, 2019, 03:14:28 AM »
more Plants....and maybe flowers.  :roll: