Author Topic: ETA on I12 Planner  (Read 5669 times)

cov_alpha_bot

• Underling
ETA on I12 Planner
« on: June 10, 2008, 02:23:48 PM »
Hey Mids,

Could you give us an update on when you think the I12 planner will be ready.  I totally understand that I12 snuck up on alot of us, the planner isn't your real-life job, and with the new SoA ATs there's not only new powersets to add but also major coding changes to get everything working correctly.

I'd be happy with a broad "it will probably be ready by x", where x could be a few days, weeks or months.  I'm really just wondering if I should continue to play my 50s/pre I12 lowbies, or roll an SoA.  Even with the number of Vetran respecs, I'm super anal when it comes to me power/slotting and need the planner or I spend way too much time leveling up and I'm too lazy to use pen and paper.

Thanks

P.S.  If your current "best-guess" is two weeks and it actually takes three weeks I will not hold it against you in anyway, well, I probably will but promise to keep it to myself ;).  Maybe you could use this thread to keep us updated as you work through your punch list,

Catharctic

Re: ETA on I12 Planner
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2008, 03:58:57 PM »
He's let a few people start tearing it to pieces. I don't know of a specific date yet, but he's working to get it done.

Mids

• Elite Boss
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2008, 04:42:55 PM »
If it takes as long as 3 weeks, I for one will be somewhat surprised. :)
Give me Fire.
Give me Information.

werewriter

• Minion
    • Beware of Fanboy
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2008, 07:19:08 PM »
That certainly sounds promising.  8)
[/url]

cov_alpha_bot

• Underling
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2008, 02:04:11 PM »
If it takes as long as 3 weeks, I for one will be somewhat surprised. :)

Excellent news indeed.  Thanks Mids!

Catharctic

« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2008, 06:17:53 PM »
Thanks for stepping in the thread Mids!  :)