Author Topic: Good to be back  (Read 2914 times)

Coyoteguy

• Underling
  • It's good to be home.
Good to be back
« on: September 06, 2018, 12:30:37 PM »
Hello all.  Just wanted to give a heartfelt thanks for the opportunity to come back to Paragon and visit a place I thought I would never get to see again.  I was an RP'er from Virtue and played there for several years.  Logged on last night for the first time, getting to rebuild one of my mains, Joshua Caine, and then get to buzz around Atlas and, well, yeah, I'm guessing you know how I felt.  ;)

Thanks for all the hard work and dedication to make this what it is.  It's good to be back!

Nyghtshade

• HERC Advisor
  • Elite Boss
Re: Good to be back
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2018, 05:17:11 PM »
Glad your here in Paragon Chat now, Coyoteguy.  It was really nice talking with you last night.  :)

Hope to see you at the Costume Contest this evening, and then maybe some general RP after. 

Paragon Avenger

• Circles and Triangles
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2018, 04:50:27 AM »
Great, your back.  Did you bring pants?  Oh never mind.

Coyoteguy

• Underling
  • It's good to be home.
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2018, 01:10:43 PM »
Thanks, Nyghtshade!  It was good to have the wacky fun of the CC again.  The abstract scene of kitsune schoolgirls and a flock of piranhacondas dancing against each other like something out of Tom Lynch version of West Side Story was a good "welcome back."

And I really enjoyed the RP at the Pocket D too.  Was fun to dust off the RP skillz!

Coyoteguy

• Underling
  • It's good to be home.
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2018, 01:12:23 PM »
Paragon Avenger - Since when were pants important in Paragon City?!?!?!  Sheesh.   ;D 

Paragon Avenger

• Circles and Triangles
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2018, 12:24:25 AM »
Paragon Avenger - Since when were pants important in Paragon City?!?!?!  Sheesh.   ;D

Oh, I forgot, you have been away for a while.  I'm known around here as the pants-less avenger.  It's an inside joke.

aeb

• Minion
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2018, 09:45:47 AM »
Welcome back! And I enjoyed that day, too, RP and all. I think Ivy the soon-to-be-ex-Hellion and Joshua the ex-Troll hit it off. *SMILE*