Author Topic: Titans  (Read 14137 times)

Xev

• Elite Boss
  • |STO|~Luckshot-D'Xev-T'Xev> |CO|~Deeps-Jooc-IDAK>
Re: Titans
« Reply #40 on: November 21, 2019, 03:34:23 PM »
The car door thing was Daredevil (that I was starting to like). Like the 3rd episode.

I can't imagine myself not being able to access whatever I want in Netflix, at any age, **especially** if I was a child comic book fan with shows to watch.

Well, judging by the don't-careness, guess it's just me. I shall drop the torch. I'm glad I'm no longer desensitized but feel like I lost something when I see today's shows about the comics I grew up with.

Guess there is *one* feelgood moment here. I've never been happier to be non-mainstream. I've never felt better about what I missed on TV and in movies the last 10-20 years. I feel sorry for today's kids and what they lost.

Some Faves:

Jooc  ~L50 TW/Ele Brute> Senge  ~L50 Claws/Fire Brute> Leezard  ~L50 Claws/Regen Scrapper> Kosmoz  ~L50 Fire/MM Blaster>  Xev  ~L50 Ice/Emp Troller> |NW|~~ Erste ~L80 Warlock> Reks ~L80 Rogue> Phizzl ~L80 Wizard> Ayeron Gahls McBinty ~L80 Fighter>

MyriVerse

• Prom King 2017
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #41 on: November 23, 2019, 06:27:41 PM »
Nah, man. You didn't lose anything.

The kids these days have.

Anyway... Loved this penultimate episode. The scene with Rachel and Kory in the car had me rolling, as did the brief talk of fruitcake and how Dick likes it. It was difficult to watch the Hank scenes, but I think he's overcoming his demons.

"Princess Alien Pink Hair from planet Tam-O-Whatever!"
aka Majadi | Sugar Cane | Absinthe | Killer Antz | Bogatyra | ...
Best Video Game of 2016 -- Paragon Chat!!!
Codewalker for Mayor of Paragon!

Xev

• Elite Boss
  • |STO|~Luckshot-D'Xev-T'Xev> |CO|~Deeps-Jooc-IDAK>
« Reply #42 on: November 23, 2019, 08:36:47 PM »
Some Faves:

Jooc  ~L50 TW/Ele Brute> Senge  ~L50 Claws/Fire Brute> Leezard  ~L50 Claws/Regen Scrapper> Kosmoz  ~L50 Fire/MM Blaster>  Xev  ~L50 Ice/Emp Troller> |NW|~~ Erste ~L80 Warlock> Reks ~L80 Rogue> Phizzl ~L80 Wizard> Ayeron Gahls McBinty ~L80 Fighter>