Author Topic: warshade, PB, and soldier / widow archtypes not in list? EDIT - NEVERMIND  (Read 2262 times)

cfteague2

• Underling
Hi all

NEVERMIND -- I had been selecting "Going Rogue" so it showed me the archtypes available for Praetorians.
Once I selected the CoH / V choice, I was able to access the PB, WS, and soldiers

silly me, i saw red = villians, and just clicked it without reading.....

sorry everyone!

i only rediscovered paragon chat a couple days ago.   so far Ive remade a few costumes on my scrapper, and was starting to create some of my other toons from old screenshots

when i realized, i dont have the "level-locked" archtypes in my list.    even if I select Natural origin, even if skip the "playstyle" and go straight to archtypes, I dont see:
* Warshade
* Peacebringer
* Soldier of Arachnos
* Widow / fortunata (fortunada?) not sure of spelling anymore

I can make everything else just fine.

for the moment, I can't remember the name I used on my Fortunata, so she's on the back burner anyways til i can remember her proper name.   but still, it seems like its just me, other people in chat have said they can access them.

also, i had googled, and there was an old bug from like 2010 or 2012, during the actual game, where "some accounts would become unflagged"  the workarond at the time was merely to log on with a level 50 (or later, level 20) toon.    but I cant do that in paragon chat, unless there's some way to earn levels???

Thanks,
and muchas gracias for paragon chat!
-Chuck
« Last Edit: October 05, 2018, 01:52:00 AM by cfteague2 »

Tahquitz

• Titan Staff
  • Elite Boss
FYI:
  • Only your account name has to be unique in Paragon Chat.  If you make Fortunata, the client sees Fortunata@cfmcteague2, which is unique from Fortunata@Tahquitz, so you don't have to worry about name collisions with anyone but yourself. :)
  • There is only one way to advance levels, but it only lasts for maybe a minute.  And it's an easter egg, so you'll have to go find it.
  • Paragon Chat is decentralized.  Anything that happens to your account data occurs on your local computer.  The only thing that is used on the server is your login address (cfmcteague@chat.cohtitan.com) and forum password.  (That and the chat messages you send.)  That means your character names, costumes, badges, super bases, and item count (candy canes, halloween costumes) are all saved locally.  You can back up that data at any time.

Have fun!
"Work is love made visible." -- Khalil Gibran