Author Topic: The Flash Season 5  (Read 768 times)

doc7924

• Elite Boss
Re: The Flash Season 5
« Reply #40 on: December 06, 2018, 05:21:30 PM »
Having the original 1990 "The Flash" series on DVD, I immediately recognized that the Flash costume, at the end, is the one from that series. It's probably a copy, since the original was made from some kind of latex, but it's the same design - right down to the too-small white circle and/or oversized lightning bolt on the chest emblem, and the corners on the mask's eyeholes.

Yep. Probably made with newer materials but looks the same. Wasn't the original some deeps sea suit or something?

Shipp is getting as many characters on this show as Cavanaugh lol.

Super Firebug

• New Efforts # 20,000!
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #41 on: December 06, 2018, 06:33:30 PM »
Spoiler for Hidden:
"At least you still have one."

I had originally thought that it was a reference to Barry's having had twins in the comic books (one of them being named Dawn), but only having one child in this timeline. But now, I know that it makes much more sense for it to be more like, "At least you still have one Nora, despite my having murdered the other." That would explain the hatred on Barry's face in reaction to the line.
Linux. Because a world without walls or fences won't need Windows or Gates.

saipaman

• Elite Boss
« Reply #42 on: December 07, 2018, 12:35:51 AM »
Wasn't the original some deeps sea suit or something?

That's how I remember it.

CG

• Elite Boss
« Reply #43 on: December 07, 2018, 03:50:37 AM »
About Nora's ability to time travel:

Spoiler for Hidden:
I thought she had done something to her timeline that she couldn't get home.  Was she faking that all along, or did they fix that? 

Presumably she's still in 2018 to keep her dad from dying.

eabrace

• Titan Moderator
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #44 on: December 07, 2018, 05:58:48 AM »
Spoiler for Hidden:
I thought she had done something to her timeline that she couldn't get home.  Was she faking that all along, or did they fix that? 

It was a lie.  She was using it as an excuse to hang out with and get to know her father.
Titan Twitter broadcasting at 4.000 mWh and growing.
Titan Facebook

Paragon Wiki admin
I was once being interviewed by Barbara Walters...In between two of the segments she asked me..."But what would you do if the doctor gave you only six months to live?" I said, "Type faster." - Isaac Asimov

doc7924

• Elite Boss
« Reply #45 on: December 07, 2018, 05:31:21 PM »
Spoiler for Hidden:
It was a lie.  She was using it as an excuse to hang out with and get to know her father.

Spoiler for Hidden:
And yell at her mother. And then make up with her. And then get mad at her father. And then make up with him.

eabrace

• Titan Moderator
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #46 on: December 07, 2018, 08:31:17 PM »
Spoiler for Hidden:
And yell at her mother. And then make up with her. And then get mad at her father. And then make up with him.

Teenagers, man...
Titan Twitter broadcasting at 4.000 mWh and growing.
Titan Facebook

Paragon Wiki admin
I was once being interviewed by Barbara Walters...In between two of the segments she asked me..."But what would you do if the doctor gave you only six months to live?" I said, "Type faster." - Isaac Asimov