Author Topic: Glass - Trailer for Unbreakable Sequel  (Read 1247 times)

slickriptide

• Elite Boss
Glass - Trailer for Unbreakable Sequel
« on: October 11, 2018, 04:13:32 PM »
This trailer just came through my email. It's for a M. Night Shyamalan movie coming out in January, title _Glass_. It features the main characters from _Unbreakable_ along with the main character from a 2017 film by Shyamalan  titled _Split_. This last film is one that was completely off my radar. I've never heard of it. I'm a bit miffed that there is not one, but TWO "sequel" films in the _Unbreakable_ universe that I'd never heard of. Apparently, my radar needs some tuning.

Anyway - Trailer for Glass.

Anybody seen _Split_? I'm not even sure where to look for it on streaming. Vudu probably has it if nobody else does, I suppose.

doc7924

• Elite Boss
Re: Glass - Trailer for Unbreakable Sequel
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2018, 05:35:26 PM »
This trailer just came through my email. It's for a M. Night Shyamalan movie coming out in January, title _Glass_. It features the main characters from _Unbreakable_ along with the main character from a 2017 film by Shyamalan  titled _Split_. This last film is one that was completely off my radar. I've never heard of it. I'm a bit miffed that there is not one, but TWO "sequel" films in the _Unbreakable_ universe that I'd never heard of. Apparently, my radar needs some tuning.

Anyway - Trailer for Glass.

Anybody seen _Split_? I'm not even sure where to look for it on streaming. Vudu probably has it if nobody else does, I suppose.

Well Split wasn't much of a sequel - just set in the same universe. Willis only shows up at the very end and its only at that time you go "Oh, cool"

Blondeshell

• Elite Boss
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2018, 08:34:50 PM »
"Split" was actually really good in it's own right. James McAvoy nails his part(s). It'd help to see it before "Glass" so you know where the character comes from.

eabrace

• Titan Moderator
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2018, 09:50:19 PM »
I can't recall whether I watched it on Netflix, Hulu, or HBO.  Definitely didn't see it in the theater, though.
Titan Twitter broadcasting at 5.000 mWh and growing.
Titan Facebook

Paragon Wiki admin
I was once being interviewed by Barbara Walters...In between two of the segments she asked me..."But what would you do if the doctor gave you only six months to live?" I said, "Type faster." - Isaac Asimov