Author Topic: The PREMIUM pack  (Read 2213 times)

Xev

• Elite Boss
  • |STO|~Luckshot-D'Xev-T'Xev> |CO|~Deeps-Jooc-IDAK>
The PREMIUM pack
« on: November 26, 2018, 10:20:27 PM »
https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/champions-online/news/detail/10916073-introducing-the-premium-pack%21

They were having the big sale, and, somehow I managed to sell all my overpriced Q since I logged on last...soooooo... after X amount of years of drooling I can now tint my powers AND access the PTS, and, I have well over just a handful of slots to sell stuff in at the AE. And my guys all have max bag slots. Pretty much all things I ever wanted that I didn't already have.

Unfortunately I'm no longer immersed in the game! And I haven't logged in since playing around with what I got, for, like 5 minutes. But. Hey. It's always nice to get what you always wanted  : )

The PTS access thing was kinda a surprise, too. Thought I'd share that.

Some Faves:

Jooc  ~L50 TW/Ele Brute> Senge  ~L50 Claws/Fire Brute> Leezard  ~L50 Claws/Regen Scrapper> Kosmoz  ~L50 Fire/MM Blaster>  Xev  ~L50 Ice/Emp Troller> |NW|~~ Erste ~L80 Warlock> Reks ~L80 Rogue> Phizzl ~L80 Wizard> Ayeron Gahls McBinty ~L80 Fighter>

Xev

• Elite Boss
  • |STO|~Luckshot-D'Xev-T'Xev> |CO|~Deeps-Jooc-IDAK>
Re: The PREMIUM pack
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2018, 08:56:20 PM »
I just wanna add....

I'm really glad I have power color tinting, now... but.. if you don't have it... don't feel jealous like I always did. I haven't even used mine.

Logged on my 3 main guys, and, I'd already worked with the default colors for so long (with my look), that... they were what worked best. So I didn't change a single thing.

It's perfectly possible to make the 'perfect' look with the default colors. Will be cool to have the ability if I ever get around to make a newb, though, since all my toons up to now have been built around the default colors. And I have more than 3 toons. Probably at least 1 of them could use some customizing.

But still! My 3 full Justice geared toons weren't interested at all.

Some Faves:

Jooc  ~L50 TW/Ele Brute> Senge  ~L50 Claws/Fire Brute> Leezard  ~L50 Claws/Regen Scrapper> Kosmoz  ~L50 Fire/MM Blaster>  Xev  ~L50 Ice/Emp Troller> |NW|~~ Erste ~L80 Warlock> Reks ~L80 Rogue> Phizzl ~L80 Wizard> Ayeron Gahls McBinty ~L80 Fighter>