Author Topic: List of physical versions  (Read 4418 times)

nicoliy

• Boss
List of physical versions
« on: January 04, 2019, 04:38:42 PM »
Does anyone have a list of the boxed versions of the game? I want to collect them all for my display. I have the original release, CoV collectors edition, and just ordered Architect Edition.

Any other physical items worth looking out for? I have most comics already as well, just missing a couple issues.

Vee

• Elite Boss
Re: List of physical versions
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2019, 05:21:11 PM »

nicoliy

• Boss
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2019, 06:21:51 PM »
Thanks!

therainstormlord

• Underling
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2019, 03:12:29 PM »
Does anyone have a list of the boxed versions of the game? I want to collect them all for my display. I have the original release, CoV collectors edition, and just ordered Architect Edition.

Any other physical items worth looking out for? I have most comics already as well, just missing a couple issues.

I have a few in storage.  I'll have a look tonight and let you know what might be available.  Are you looking for sealed only or is open okay too?

As far as other items, check out https://paragonwiki.com/wiki/Official_Merchandise

nicoliy

• Boss
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2019, 06:29:54 PM »

doc7924

• Elite Boss
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2019, 02:18:26 AM »
COH / COV is the one thing I would never get rid of any of my physical stuff.

I still have the original COH box, manual, cd's from 2004, the COV pre-order box, manual, cds with the Scorpion figure, the first printing of the Prima Strategy Guide and even a mousepad from NcSoft with COH and some other games on it.

I love to browse through the guide - I think it was out before even the first game update so there is SO much that is different from how the game changed over the years.

Like telekinesis for a Mind Controller was only a group fly - later changed into something much more useful.

nicoliy

• Boss
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2019, 03:02:48 PM »
One of the good vs evil editions just came in and is in good condition for being used. It even had all the box contents like the 14 day trial and the Pocked D VIP card.

This is going to be a fun collection to go after. I'm going to expand into some other items too. So far the only things I don't see for sale anywhere are the more limited items like the Lord Recluse statue and some physical items like pins and capes etc.

doc7924

• Elite Boss
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2019, 04:44:38 PM »
One of the good vs evil editions just came in and is in good condition for being used. It even had all the box contents like the 14 day trial and the Pocked D VIP card.

This is going to be a fun collection to go after. I'm going to expand into some other items too. So far the only things I don't see for sale anywhere are the more limited items like the Lord Recluse statue and some physical items like pins and capes etc.

I know the COV pre orders came with figures as I have the Scorpion one - how many different ones were there?

And what other versions came with figures, if any?

nicoliy

• Boss
« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2019, 05:25:07 PM »
I believe it's just CoV collectors edition. I have them on the shelf now. Posi, Manticore, 2 States (with/without cape), Recluse, Make, and Scorpion. There was a mistake and it didnt include Ghost Widow, so I need to ebay her.

Stealth Dart

• Boss
  • Martial Artists kick butt with style
« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2019, 04:51:28 AM »
City of Heroes Collector's Edition just came with the Statesman Heroclix.
I am a dancer, a leaf in the wind...a leaf that can kick your Butt!

therain93

• Elite Boss
« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2019, 08:14:36 PM »
Sorry for the delay,  preparing for first baby....

These are my spares.  All are sealed, except the CoV collectors edition, which also does not contain disc, just what is pictured.

Let me know if you (or anyone else) is interested.
@Texarkana - March 5, 2004 - December 1, 2012 -- Imageshack |-| Youtube
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You don't know what it's like.... |-| Book One. Chapter one...

nicoliy

• Boss
« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2019, 01:38:39 AM »

These are my spares.  All are sealed, except the CoV collectors edition, which also does not contain disc, just what is pictured.

I'm interested in all of them. Sealed copies are sweet to have, and your CoV has the Ghost Widow HC which my version was missing. What are you thinking for price?

Also, gratz on the baby. Have 3 of my own now. You are in for the best game changer out there!
« Last Edit: January 13, 2019, 01:57:11 AM by nicoliy »

therain93

• Elite Boss
« Reply #12 on: January 20, 2019, 05:52:37 PM »
Thank you, I pm'd you. ( ' :
@Texarkana - March 5, 2004 - December 1, 2012 -- Imageshack |-| Youtube
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You don't know what it's like.... |-| Book One. Chapter one...

doc7924

• Elite Boss
« Reply #13 on: January 20, 2019, 10:17:13 PM »

Looking at these makes me sad all over again. I still think about playing this game just about every day since it closed.

nicoliy

• Boss
« Reply #14 on: March 27, 2019, 10:36:27 PM »

nicoliy

• Boss
« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2019, 12:54:13 AM »
Added a Going Rogue and an Coh Jewel case to the collection recently. Slowly getting there.

Blondeshell

• Elite Boss
« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2019, 03:47:09 AM »
That's a nice stash you've got going there. Congrats on finding the jewel case release. That and the Value Pak kinda caught me by surprise when I was searching for all that stuff back in 2013. If you decide to look for the European releases, try the foreign versions of eBay and Amazon (xxx.uk = England, xxx.de = Germany, xxx.fr = France, xxx.es = Spain, xxx.it = Italy).

I didn't see it in the pic you posted, but I have a spare opened copy of the Bootleg Edition I can send you. PM me your address if you're interested.

Kito

• Underling
« Reply #17 on: April 16, 2019, 04:20:09 AM »
they used to still sell COH going rouge at the Walmart or AE edition (i forgot what one) even a couple weeks ago. (feel bad for anyone who buys them)

nicoliy

• Boss
« Reply #18 on: April 16, 2019, 10:13:00 PM »

Arbiter

• Minion
« Reply #19 on: June 09, 2019, 11:46:31 PM »
If you're still looking for some of the physical boxes, I've listed a set of City of Villains items for sale (https://www.ebay.com/itm/City-of-Villains-Four-Box-Collection/254259155789) although it looks like the only one you're missing is the Standard Edition CoV box.