Community > Comics and Other Media

Young Justice Season 3

(1/3) > >>

Vee:
It's still amazing. The writing is still really great. Likable versions of characters who've previously only been terrible. Now if only we could get the folks behind this to take over the other shows, movies and comics we'd really have something. Can't wait for the next batch, which given I usually dread the next episode of their shows (apart from Titans after it got going) is really something.

Tenzhi:
Given DC seems heckbent on getting people to use their streaming service, I imagine this won't show up on the services I use.  I don't even remember how season 2 left off.  Did they finish up the awful Reach nonsense?  Did Jaime get mercifully killed off?  Did Robin complete his transformation into mini-Joker?  Did Superboy kill everyone in a 'roid rage?

Vee:
I didn't remember either. Had to read summaries. I'd forgotten how insane season 2 was. But really this is sort of like the start of season 2 - you don't really know what's going on whether you remember the previous or not but you're quickly following along. Cuz, y'know, good writing.

eabrace:
And Lynn Pierce dropped a DC-Universe-sized bombshell in episode 2 like it was nothing.

Vee:

--- Quote from: eabrace on January 08, 2019, 08:10:53 AM ---And Lynn Pierce dropped a DC-Universe-sized bombshell in episode 2 like it was nothing.

--- End quote ---

Yah and google tells me that's the first place other than fan speculation on her maiden name.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version