Community > Comics and Other Media

Punisher Season 2

(1/5) > >>

Dev7on:
I watched the first four episodes so far it's pretty good. Madani is still annoying. Also, don't be surprised if the show gets cancelled to save the heartache.

Tenzhi:
I fully expect the cancellation.  But I'm hoping it ends in a satisfying manner like Daredevil, rather than feeling "To Be Continued" like Luke Cage and Iron Fist.

Vee:
I see they're going with the full 13 hourish eps again fml. here's hoping there's at least 6 hours worth of actual content.

Tahquitz:
I'm thinking Punisher and JJ will have "assumed endings" because they knew their fate before the season was released. (Excellent chance Netflix is sinking it all and wiping the slate clear.)  Iron Fist and Luke Cage were thinking another season was coming when they wrapped production.

Dev7on:

--- Quote from: Tenzhi on January 19, 2019, 06:29:34 AM ---I fully expect the cancellation.  But I'm hoping it ends in a satisfying manner like Daredevil, rather than feeling "To Be Continued" like Luke Cage and Iron Fist.

--- End quote ---

It does. You will feel satisfied when you watch the finale. I just finished it a couple hours ago.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version