Community > General Discussion

Thank You

(1/1)

TheDemonHunter:
Greetings fellow denizens of Paragon City and the Rogue Isles!

Recently, more than a few members of our amazing community banded together to help me get my stuff moved cross country from eastern Pennsylvania to Los Angeles, California, and after a series of scheduling SNAFUs, weather-related delays, and other miscellaneous setbacks, we're finally in the home stretch.

I received word that my stuff officially reached a temporary warehouse facility in California, 5 days earlier than expected, and we're currently working on setting up some makeshift office space here in our apartment so I can set things up and get back to what I do here.

I posted a thread to Twitter but I also wanted to share my thanks directly here. I'm grateful and humbled by the outpouring of support that I've been given, and it means more to me than I can properly express in words.

Thank you all.

Tahquitz:
That's awesome news!

In case folks don't know what this is about, this is the stream explaining the fundraiser that was held (now concluded.)

Nyghtshade:
I should check some of these forums more frequently, clearly.  Demonhunter, that's fantastic news!! So glad to hear it's all worked out for you!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version