Author Topic: Thank You  (Read 3529 times)

TheDemonHunter

• Underling
  • Base Builder
Thank You
« on: March 03, 2019, 07:37:30 PM »
Greetings fellow denizens of Paragon City and the Rogue Isles!

Recently, more than a few members of our amazing community banded together to help me get my stuff moved cross country from eastern Pennsylvania to Los Angeles, California, and after a series of scheduling SNAFUs, weather-related delays, and other miscellaneous setbacks, we're finally in the home stretch.

I received word that my stuff officially reached a temporary warehouse facility in California, 5 days earlier than expected, and we're currently working on setting up some makeshift office space here in our apartment so I can set things up and get back to what I do here.

I posted a thread to Twitter but I also wanted to share my thanks directly here. I'm grateful and humbled by the outpouring of support that I've been given, and it means more to me than I can properly express in words.

Thank you all.
"In my dreams, devil, I soar through a far finer world than this. I dine and dance among graceful goddesses on the other side of the universe, and share home and hearth with heroes. In reality, here -- now -- I'm just another man, in a role I was never meant to play...."

Tahquitz

• Titan Staff
  • Elite Boss
Re: Thank You
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2019, 02:36:27 AM »
That's awesome news!

In case folks don't know what this is about, this is the stream explaining the fundraiser that was held (now concluded.)
"Work is love made visible." -- Khalil Gibran

Nyghtshade

• HERC Advisor
  • Elite Boss
Re: Thank You
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2019, 05:02:39 PM »
I should check some of these forums more frequently, clearly.  Demonhunter, that's fantastic news!! So glad to hear it's all worked out for you!