Paragon Chat > General

Vote for the 15th Anniversary badge name!

(1/9) > >>

Leandro:
This badge needs a name!

It's that time again! From now until April 5th, the community can suggest names for the 15th Anniversary badge. A poll to select the definite winner will go up on April 6th until April 19th. That's 3 weeks to suggest names, and 2 weeks to vote the definitive name.

The rules are the same as last before: it has to be one word, and it should be usable to describe a character; "Celebrant" is someone who celebrates, "Rhapsodic" is someone who is exceptionally emotional, "Torchbearer" is someone who carries a torch, "Timeless" is someone who is not affected by the passage of time. We're following the same theme.

Similarly when it comes to theme, this is a celebration of the game's anniversary! It should have positive connotations. "Punisher" or "Tyrant" really won't do. There's a lot of discussion about it that you can refer to the previous threads, so they are linked at the bottom. No name is being grandfathered in, they all need to be nominated by someone in this thread in order to make the cut.

Previous topics:
Name the 13th Anniversary Badge / Vote for the 13th Anniversary Badge Name!
Name the 14th Anniversary Badge

Don't forget to cast your vote! Not a lot of suggestions this year, so you're limited to voting for two options, your primary and a backup.

Hyperstrike:
Omnipresent

Someone who is always there.

Lycantropus:
"True Believer"

We're still here, all of us reading this post and voting on anniversary badges, after all these years. Because of those who make Paragon Chat and SEGS a reality still dare to believe in our City, and those of us that still consider ourselves Citizens of the City, and still believe in all it can be. (after all, we can log in and talk to each other, get badges, work on bases, and in the future who KNOWS what else?...)

Also after Stan Lee, who passed last year, and I consider one of the godfathers of all us "True Believers" of comic book super heroes. For me, there's really no better choice.

'Nuff said.

Lyc~ (who still has the bad habit of lurking about...)

Roderick:

--- Quote from: Leandro on March 15, 2019, 06:29:15 AM ---it has to be one word
--- End quote ---

What's the reasoning behind this? And is it set in stone? Lycantropus' suggestion is amazing, but is also disqualified by this rule if it's unbendable.

Lithy:
What Roderick said. I know the previous 14 were one word. But "True Believer" resonates with me as well.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version