Author Topic: Circus Malvanum Vehicle Event  (Read 3549 times)

MyriVerse

• Prom King 2017
  • Elite Boss
Circus Malvanum Vehicle Event
« on: March 15, 2019, 02:29:56 PM »
If you like vehicle stuff, the Circus Malvanum vehicle event is back (started last week; this is week 2). A few new costume items. One is an Egyptian-style cat mask. Others (old apparently) are mace hand or sword hand prosthetics. And about ten others I don't remember.

Other info:
https://www.reddit.com/r/ChampionsOnlineFFA/comments/az9knk/circus_malvanum_in_progress_new_costume_rewards/
« Last Edit: March 15, 2019, 02:53:13 PM by MyriVerse »
aka Majadi | Sugar Cane | Absinthe | Killer Antz | Bogatyra | ...
Best Video Game of 2016 -- Paragon Chat!!!
Codewalker for Mayor of Paragon!

Xev

• Elite Boss
  • |STO|~Luckshot-D'Xev-T'Xev> |CO|~Deeps-Jooc-IDAK>
Re: Circus Malvanum Vehicle Event
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2019, 04:13:34 PM »
I tried this once just to try it and kinda really sucked at it. Been thinking about playing some CO this weekend. Dang weather is getting to be too NICE though..  : ( Means stuff to do *gasp* *ugh..* outdoors. I'm in the middle of screwing up tweaking my torp build in STO again, too. Well, and we have Endeavors over there in STO, now - where you get to take your choice of completion taking years or decades depending on your level of .. dedication.

You gonna take your hotrods out racing? Someone in Trade was saying their vehicle was faster than the course could recognize, somehow. Someone else agreed and said you have to slow your vehicle down in that case otherwise you blow through the course faster than it can register you.

~~~

Ugh... why oh why did I read your link..

When are they ever going to get done constantly making people reroll in CO? I know no one knows this.. just .. saying.

Alrighty, so, yeah. No CO for me this weekend. Sheesh. Thanks for dinging the forum, though, MyriV! Thanks for warning me not to log in, too.. seriously, thanks. Sorry to be a downer. Always good to read your posts.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2019, 04:29:00 PM by Xev »
Some Faves:

Jooc  ~L50 TW/Ele Brute> Senge  ~L50 Claws/Fire Brute> Leezard  ~L50 Claws/Regen Scrapper> Kosmoz  ~L50 Fire/MM Blaster>  Xev  ~L50 Ice/Emp Troller> |NW|~~ Erste ~L80 Warlock> Reks ~L80 Rogue> Phizzl ~L80 Wizard> Ayeron Gahls McBinty ~L80 Fighter>

MyriVerse

• Prom King 2017
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2019, 02:50:42 PM »
S'alright. I was just playing messenger. I'm pretty down on this, as well. I was so blase about it last week that I didn't bother to report it.

Event predictions:
- Foxbatcon again for April Fools Day
- another Nightmare Invasion
- another Patriot Event for the June/July Canada/US patriotic stuff

Maybe something else minor between those.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2019, 10:02:21 PM by MyriVerse »
aka Majadi | Sugar Cane | Absinthe | Killer Antz | Bogatyra | ...
Best Video Game of 2016 -- Paragon Chat!!!
Codewalker for Mayor of Paragon!

Xev

• Elite Boss
  • |STO|~Luckshot-D'Xev-T'Xev> |CO|~Deeps-Jooc-IDAK>
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2019, 09:24:09 PM »
*shrug* what to say. I mean, every game nerfs. I'm just totally, totally, burned out on the CO ones. They just seem to go on forever with nothing/next to nothing in return and your only reward for surviving them is having a build that, if you are lucky, plays the same as it did before when you were having fun with it.

I hope I never get like this in STO. I hope you never get like this in CO! This forum needs someone who actually enjoys playing the dang game. It's a great game. As long as you can dodge the only thing that sucks the enjoyment out of it - the nerfs. They're my one and only complaint I ever had with the game. That, and people who complained about the game!  : ) Generally, here, after I posted how much fun I was having. I can't ever remember complaining about anything else with CO.

Anyway, I'm glad you're playing messenger! It's good to see some life here.
Some Faves:

Jooc  ~L50 TW/Ele Brute> Senge  ~L50 Claws/Fire Brute> Leezard  ~L50 Claws/Regen Scrapper> Kosmoz  ~L50 Fire/MM Blaster>  Xev  ~L50 Ice/Emp Troller> |NW|~~ Erste ~L80 Warlock> Reks ~L80 Rogue> Phizzl ~L80 Wizard> Ayeron Gahls McBinty ~L80 Fighter>