Community > General Discussion

ZOMG!! PRIVATE SERVERS!

(1/4) > >>

TonyV:
(After the May 2020 forum maintenance, this topic was blanked by accident.  We apologize for this outcome.  --Tahquitz.)

Takeaways:
-- Titan Network is taking a neutral stance on the Rogue Server community on City of Heroes.
-- Tech Support lies with those respective communities.  Posts asking for help on those games will be told to visit the game's website.
-- Players can still discuss City of Heroes gameplay here on Titan Network. 

Felderburg:
Thank you.

Bliz:
Felderburg:

Thank you for working on the AMA Lore wiki; with the Anniversary around the corner I'm sure there will be much renewed interest given recent events.

Tahquitz:
Echoing from "The Shot Heard Around Paragon City"...

--- Quote ---Hello!

There have been developments about the first few pieces of the server project coming together.  The promise that something will happen by this weekend is getting closer to reality.

While we are working on several things concerning recent news, I do want to make one thing clear: Titan Network is NOT affiliated with the teams making something out of the SCORE Public Release.  As such, any posts of registering for bootleg/private servers, or bootleg/private server websites, and other places is NOT ALLOWED.

If you want to keep on top of progress of these teams, you can join the unofficial City of Heroes Discord to discuss specifically just that.  Posts with links to these servers or homepages to them will be deleted on sight.  That part has not changed.  This also applies to any software concerning such things, such as server-side code or assets.  We've never allowed those things to be posted here, regardless of current news or affairs.

Thanks for your time.
--- End quote ---

Janrith:
So I'm guessing allowing Sentinel to log back into cit.cohtitan.com and recognize the "new" binaries is a non-topic.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version