Author Topic: Not able to log in  (Read 2427 times)

Mysticalthrudd

• Underling
Not able to log in
« on: April 21, 2019, 07:08:24 PM »
Any reason why I can't log in? All installed, get the CoH stater log in page up, type in details and then says account name/password incorrect. I am using same details as forum.

I have also tried to change password on account management, but to no avail. Any ideas please?

eabrace

• Titan Moderator
  • Elite Boss
Re: Not able to log in
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2019, 07:13:37 PM »
If it's the new game server you're trying to log into, we can't help you with that.  We aren't hosting the server and it doesn't use Titan credentials for login.  You'll need to register an account on the server (not here) and use those login credentials for access.
Titan Twitter broadcasting at 5.000 mWh and growing.
Titan Facebook

Paragon Wiki admin
I was once being interviewed by Barbara Walters...In between two of the segments she asked me..."But what would you do if the doctor gave you only six months to live?" I said, "Type faster." - Isaac Asimov

Mysticalthrudd

• Underling
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2019, 09:51:45 PM »
Thanks for the response eabrace. Not sure what the new game server is. I just downloaded the tequilla and want to access the game, version 1.0.0.20. If I need to register elsewhere, where is that? Thanks

eabrace

• Titan Moderator
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2019, 09:56:47 PM »
Further instructions on accessing the public server run by SCoRE has been added here.  Good luck!
Titan Twitter broadcasting at 5.000 mWh and growing.
Titan Facebook

Paragon Wiki admin
I was once being interviewed by Barbara Walters...In between two of the segments she asked me..."But what would you do if the doctor gave you only six months to live?" I said, "Type faster." - Isaac Asimov