Author Topic: City Info Tracker - End of Service  (Read 15874 times)

BitLoadR

• Lieutenant
  • <F6> <F6> <F6> ...
City Info Tracker - End of Service
« on: April 22, 2019, 05:31:37 PM »
So with the new test-server up, I thought I'd try out Titan Sentinel again and track my characters. But when I try to login it says "Unable to log into Tracking Site".
Would it be possible to fix this once the live-server(s) are up?

« Last Edit: April 23, 2019, 05:30:19 AM by Tahquitz »
playing on Reunion as Star Jewel, Emberflair, Lumitia, Novaspark, Dawnshade, Mystfure, Ion Blaze, Heatstrike, more...

GuyPerfect

• Mary Poppins
  • Titan Staff
  • Elite Boss
Re: Titan Sentinel can't login?
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2019, 05:39:02 PM »
Titan Network is not affiliated with any new server initiatives. The web service for City Info Tracker was deactivated when the game officially shut down, and it will not be going back online. There are also currently no plans to supply new data manifests for Titan Sentinel, so its compatibility with custom client builds is at the mercy of the build environment.

saipaman

• Elite Boss
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2019, 06:30:35 PM »
Titan Network is not affiliated with any new server initiatives. The web service for City Info Tracker was deactivated when the game officially shut down, and it will not be going back online. There are also currently no plans to supply new data manifests for Titan Sentinel, so its compatibility with custom client builds is at the mercy of the build environment.

So, is that a never, or a maybe?

GuyPerfect

• Mary Poppins
  • Titan Staff
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2019, 06:31:51 PM »
That's a never. Titan Sentinel and City Info Tracker have run their course and will remain defunct indefinitely.