Author Topic: Question about "State of Titan Address" :P  (Read 11326 times)

Voltaic Shock

• Elite Boss
Re: Question about "State of Titan Address" :P
« Reply #20 on: July 09, 2008, 03:21:37 AM »
Please get the sites back up as soon as you can.  It feels like they've been down quite a while.  I'm getting tired of seeing the 'placeholder' screens in my homepages!   :'(

We are trying out best, but we all work full time jobs which take up most of our time.  We had the sites to a point where it was mainly maintenance that had to be done to the sites so it was fairly easy for us to make updates here and there.

We are revamping the sites, since we are moving them to a new host due to our old host not owning up to the issues that brought the sites down.
@Voltaic Shock[/b]
TN Admin, CIT Co-Creator, CGT Developer, Obsolete
---------------------------

http://www.motorcyclistsunited.com/  http://www.YourFreeiPhone.com/index.php?ref=5292707

Paladin

• Underling
  • I Stand Upon The Wall
« Reply #21 on: July 09, 2008, 03:46:45 AM »
Voltic, Cath, and all of you working hard to make CoX Even more Fun than it is THANKS VERY MUCH!  We, or I at least will wait calmly and quietly.  Unfortunately Friday the 10th will be my last day playing for a while.  Several players of this game will be heading to the Yakima Training Center to prepare for another deployment in Iraq.

On the Bright Side Every thing should be "SHINY" when we get back in a Year!   (sorry for lapsing into Firefly slang.)   :D

Hopefully we'll be able to peek in from time to time!

Thanks Again for all of your hard Volunteer Work to make the game better!

8)

DUTY, it is the most sublime word in the English languge, you can never do more, you should never wish to do less.

Catharctic

« Reply #22 on: July 09, 2008, 01:23:18 PM »
Just to set the record straight, I don't really do a whole lot. Maverick X, Voltaic Shock, and SuckerPunch are the evil geniuses who code the sites n such (besides Red Tomax and Mids of course).

I will say that I appreciate your service to our country. Be safe.

SuburbanHell

• Lieutenant
« Reply #23 on: July 13, 2008, 09:28:14 AM »
Just curious, is there an ETA for this to come back?  I'm going through a little bit of withdrawal, lol.  It would be awesome to have this up and running for 2xp.

Shades29A

• Elite Boss
  • Cedo Nulli
    • City Info Tracker
« Reply #24 on: July 14, 2008, 08:27:58 AM »
no, there is no ETA :(
being CoX players ourselves, we too want the sites to be back up ASAP ...
Wii: 3579 7589 2003 1962 .:. Gamertag, Playfire & PSN: Shades29A[/B]