Author Topic: Paragon Chat - a flood of new folks  (Read 3943 times)

Nyghtshade

• HERC Advisor
  • Elite Boss
Paragon Chat - a flood of new folks
« on: April 24, 2019, 04:49:08 AM »
With all the influx of new folks into Paragon Chat this last week, we've covered the gammut from welcoming to consoling to celebrating to consoling.  Paragon Chat has been a refuge for some during tense parts of the week, and a new discovery for many, who --ironically-- only just learned about Paragon Chat from the recent flurry of articles.

Tonight, people came in droves and partied the night away in Atlas Park.  At one point this evening, our numbers-count hit 243, the highest number I've EVER seen at one time in P.C.  So, welcome, welcome, new and old, and for those of you who missed tonight, this is what it looked like in AP.   :)

« Last Edit: April 24, 2019, 02:22:17 PM by Nyghtshade »

navyrayne

• Minion
Re: Paragon Chat - a flood of new folks
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2019, 12:30:02 PM »
Paragon Chat is our ever vigilant AP 33. As more and more people learn about it, it'll become more and more important, regardless of the current situation. It's amazing to see.
Community and Media Relations Manager - Pixel Constructor LLC - Grumpy Witch
Formerly,
Community Manager - Kerbal Space Program - Squad Games
Community Manager - Legends of Aethereus - Three Gates Studio
Community and Media Relations Manager - Heliborne - JetCatGames

Nyghtshade

• HERC Advisor
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2019, 02:23:11 PM »
True, navyrayne, and over the years it has become so very much more.  :)

Surelle

« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2019, 06:49:41 PM »
It was fantastic!

My daughter and I designed new characters, and /em holdtorch'd in the thick of the crowd.

I was really surprised that there was no lag whatsoever.  I was prepared for it and would have stayed regardless, but PC ran smooth as silk.

Thanks, Codewalker, and even though you aren't updating, I'm so glad you and CoH Titan are leaving it up here.  I'm installing it on my 2nd PC (my laptop) so I can take it all over the place.  :)

/em salute!