Author Topic: Been gone a while...  (Read 3239 times)

dwturducken

• Elite Boss
  • Now available in stereo
Been gone a while...
« on: April 26, 2019, 05:10:27 AM »
Did I miss anything?  :P
I wouldn't use the word "replace," but there's no word for "take over for you and make everything better almost immediately," so we just say "replace."

Arkasas

• Lieutenant
  • Ord of the West
Re: Been gone a while...
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2019, 05:12:18 AM »

No. Not at all. Why would you ask such a thing?

The Fifth Horseman

• Elite Boss
  • Outside known realities.
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2019, 06:48:16 AM »
A leak of Issue 24 source code and the rise of a public rogue server. And a whole lot of drama that surrounded that.
We were heroes. We were villains. At the end of the world we all fought as one. It's what we did that defines us.
The end occurred pretty much as we predicted: all servers redlining until midnight... and then no servers to go around.

Somewhere beyond time and space, if you look hard you might find a flash of silver trailing crimson: a lone lost Spartan on his way home.

dwturducken

• Elite Boss
  • Now available in stereo
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2019, 04:04:52 AM »
A leak of Issue 24 source code and the rise of a public rogue server. And a whole lot of drama that surrounded that.
So, nothing much, then? LOL!

(OMG! Teh Feelz!!!!!!)
I wouldn't use the word "replace," but there's no word for "take over for you and make everything better almost immediately," so we just say "replace."

Xev

• Elite Boss
  • |STO|~Luckshot-D'Xev-T'Xev> |CO|~Deeps-Jooc-IDAK>
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2019, 01:50:18 PM »
I think probably *every* Champions Online powerset has been nerfed Tuned since you checked in last  : ) And I'm playing Star Trek Online  : p
Some Faves:

Jooc  ~L50 TW/Ele Brute> Senge  ~L50 Claws/Fire Brute> Leezard  ~L50 Claws/Regen Scrapper> Kosmoz  ~L50 Fire/MM Blaster>  Xev  ~L50 Ice/Emp Troller> |NW|~~ Erste ~L80 Warlock> Reks ~L80 Rogue> Phizzl ~L80 Wizard> Ayeron Gahls McBinty ~L80 Fighter>