More Titan Projects > Mids' Hero Designer

Can't find IO Sets in the new Mids?

(1/2) > >>

gameboy1234:
This is sorta a support questions, but more likely I'm just being a doofus.

I can't find the IO Sets menu when I'm trying to add IOs to a build.  The build itself went OK, I have powers and slots, but when I right click on an empty slot, I get a pop up but the contents are blank.  I can click on the various icons and the display on the right changes, but no IO set ever appears to choose from.

Actually no Enhancements appear period, not even regular SOs or DOs.  Am I just not looking in the right spot?  In the pop up, there are icons along the top, and icons down the right side, and I can select those, but the center of the pop up remains blank.

I do have my install for SCORE / Homecoming in a funny location, so if the Mids program is expecting to read the CoH files as a database, it might not be where the program is expecting.

Anyhoos, help is much appreciated.

Tahquitz:
There is no new Mids. 

If you're referring to Pine's Build Planner, we didn't make that.  Being it's supposedly from SCORE, we have no resources or websites to point you at for support.

So, I don't have an answer for that one.  :(

gameboy1234:
I got the link from this 2019 post: https://www.cohtitan.com/forum/index.php?topic=8351.0

But I guess it's not really new, it's the last version that was updated.  Sorry for the confusion, I'm not using Pine.

JanessaVR:
Does anyone have a link for this Pine's Build Planner?  I hear it being discussed, but I can't find a link to it.

Tahquitz:
Janessa: Nope.  And if it's posted here, we'll erase it.  There's been too many software links the last two weeks from questionable sources.

Gameboy1234: No worries, but that was from 2013.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version