Author Topic: Can't find IO Sets in the new Mids?  (Read 4533 times)

gameboy1234

• Underling
Can't find IO Sets in the new Mids?
« on: May 08, 2019, 05:13:44 PM »
This is sorta a support questions, but more likely I'm just being a doofus.

I can't find the IO Sets menu when I'm trying to add IOs to a build.  The build itself went OK, I have powers and slots, but when I right click on an empty slot, I get a pop up but the contents are blank.  I can click on the various icons and the display on the right changes, but no IO set ever appears to choose from.

Actually no Enhancements appear period, not even regular SOs or DOs.  Am I just not looking in the right spot?  In the pop up, there are icons along the top, and icons down the right side, and I can select those, but the center of the pop up remains blank.

I do have my install for SCORE / Homecoming in a funny location, so if the Mids program is expecting to read the CoH files as a database, it might not be where the program is expecting.

Anyhoos, help is much appreciated.

Tahquitz

• Titan Staff
  • Elite Boss
Re: Can't find IO Sets in the new Mids?
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2019, 05:42:44 PM »
There is no new Mids

If you're referring to Pine's Build Planner, we didn't make that.  Being it's supposedly from SCORE, we have no resources or websites to point you at for support.

So, I don't have an answer for that one.  :(
"Work is love made visible." -- Khalil Gibran

gameboy1234

• Underling
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2019, 06:00:28 PM »
I got the link from this 2019 post: https://www.cohtitan.com/forum/index.php?topic=8351.0

But I guess it's not really new, it's the last version that was updated.  Sorry for the confusion, I'm not using Pine.

JanessaVR

• New Efforts # 12,000!
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2019, 06:09:30 PM »
Does anyone have a link for this Pine's Build Planner?  I hear it being discussed, but I can't find a link to it.

Tahquitz

• Titan Staff
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2019, 07:14:02 PM »
Janessa: Nope.  And if it's posted here, we'll erase it.  There's been too many software links the last two weeks from questionable sources.

Gameboy1234: No worries, but that was from 2013.
"Work is love made visible." -- Khalil Gibran

JanessaVR

• New Efforts # 12,000!
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2019, 08:54:36 PM »
Can I mention that there's an informative post about it in the CoH Reddit page?