Author Topic: Incarnate Content Blue Side Street Justice/Electric Armor Brute  (Read 1782 times)

BeornOTNS

• Underling
So, first, let me say how very happy I am to be able to play the game again!  SO AWESOME!

However, I cannot find ANY of my information from my Incarnate Trials tank build, which was actually a Brute blue side.

He was a Street Justice - Electric Armor with Energy Ancillary.  I don't remember much, except he NEVER ran out of Endurance, had Luck of the Gamblers slotted to the max, and just stomped end game content (except for toxins/radiation which I seem to recall was a weakness).

I have NO IDEA how to work mids (It's been years), but do any of you remember that build style?  I was on ALL the servers back in the day (but Virtue more so) and my Mains were the above Brute for end game, a Warshade for sucking the power out of groups, a Night Widow for PvP, and a Crab Spider just because I LOVED the build for "tank/mage" multi-legged goodness.

Thank in advance!

Beorn (the lost)

Korbian

Re: Incarnate Content Blue Side Street Justice/Electric Armor Brute
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2019, 07:54:07 PM »
You can check out the Builds section.  The posts are old, but they are probably still useful: https://www.cohtitan.com/forum/index.php?board=18.0