Author Topic: Icon Print Screen Grabs. WHERE do they go on Windows?  (Read 3357 times)

Azrael

• Elite Boss
Icon Print Screen Grabs. WHERE do they go on Windows?
« on: May 16, 2019, 08:40:23 PM »
I do most of my stuff on mac.

But I'm doing character vis' on Icon on Windows.

I'm hitting Print Screen.

But where are they?  Where do they go?  Where's the path for them?

Help! :o

Please....for the love of God....show mercy.  :)

Azrael.

eabrace

• Titan Moderator
  • Elite Boss
Re: Icon Print Screen Grabs. WHERE do they go on Windows?
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2019, 11:00:08 PM »
If memory serves, the in-game screenshots that are saved to your screenshots folder in the CoH directory don't show the costume creator overlay.  That is, however, usually captured by the Windows clipboard when you hit the PrintScreen key.  You just need to paste it into something (MS Paint, Photoshop, GIMP... Facebook.  I don't have an Instagram account, but you might be able to paste it there.  Other image hosting websites might also let you paste from the clipboard.)
Titan Twitter broadcasting at 5.000 mWh and growing.
Titan Facebook

Paragon Wiki admin
I was once being interviewed by Barbara Walters...In between two of the segments she asked me..."But what would you do if the doctor gave you only six months to live?" I said, "Type faster." - Isaac Asimov

Azrael

• Elite Boss
Re: Icon Print Screen Grabs. WHERE do they go on Windows?
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2019, 12:18:20 AM »
If memory serves, the in-game screenshots that are saved to your screenshots folder in the CoH directory don't show the costume creator overlay.  That is, however, usually captured by the Windows clipboard when you hit the PrintScreen key.  You just need to paste it into something (MS Paint, Photoshop, GIMP... Facebook.  I don't have an Instagram account, but you might be able to paste it there.  Other image hosting websites might also let you paste from the clipboard.)

Ty for the help, Earbrace. :)

Appreciated.

Print screen and THEN paste into an app.  That makes sense.

Azrael.