Author Topic: Agents of SHIELD Season 6  (Read 2423 times)

Dev7on

• Elite Boss
Agents of SHIELD Season 6
« on: May 20, 2019, 01:16:43 PM »
I thought last season was the series finale but they somehow brought it back. Looks like this season they're introducing the multiverse.

Blondeshell

• Elite Boss
Re: Agents of SHIELD Season 6
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2019, 09:50:35 PM »

Xev

• Elite Boss
  • |STO|~Luckshot-D'Xev-T'Xev> |CO|~Deeps-Jooc-IDAK>
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2020, 02:06:56 AM »
I've had a lot of TV catching up to do. Just recently got into Merlin after it had already ran for like 6 years and was cancelled and it's kinda a bummer to know that when I get to the end, that's the end.

Luv this show. Glad it's still going. I'm just now towards the end of the 1st season. It's probably tied with the new Lost in Space series for my favorite show right now.

~~

Aww damn, season 7 is going to be the last season (I just read whole link).. Oh well.. 7 years is a good run.. *pout*
« Last Edit: February 19, 2020, 02:17:53 AM by Xev »
Some Faves:

Jooc  ~L50 TW/Ele Brute> Senge  ~L50 Claws/Fire Brute> Leezard  ~L50 Claws/Regen Scrapper> Kosmoz  ~L50 Fire/MM Blaster>  Xev  ~L50 Ice/Emp Troller> |NW|~~ Erste ~L80 Warlock> Reks ~L80 Rogue> Phizzl ~L80 Wizard> Ayeron Gahls McBinty ~L80 Fighter>

Vee

• Elite Boss
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2020, 04:40:59 AM »
Don't worry, that'll be 6 more seasons of skye cornering people to talk about their feels for you.

it should've been cancelled long ago. not sure why it wasn't when the ratings have been going down continually for years. i thought it would end once it hit the syndication point but they just kept re-upping.

Xev

• Elite Boss
  • |STO|~Luckshot-D'Xev-T'Xev> |CO|~Deeps-Jooc-IDAK>
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2020, 09:03:32 PM »
Don't worry, that'll be 6 more seasons of skye cornering people to talk about their feels for you.

it should've been cancelled long ago. not sure why it wasn't when the ratings have been going down continually for years. I thought it would end once it hit the syndication point but they just kept re-upping.

That's too bad.

I can't comment on how valid I think it is due to I've only seen the first season. As with any show, new ideas do understandably seem to get harder to come up with. Then the show gets boring and cancelled.

7 years is a pretty good run. Better than many. The first season is great. I like all seasons of the new Lost in Space but... they only have to make 10 episodes a year.
Some Faves:

Jooc  ~L50 TW/Ele Brute> Senge  ~L50 Claws/Fire Brute> Leezard  ~L50 Claws/Regen Scrapper> Kosmoz  ~L50 Fire/MM Blaster>  Xev  ~L50 Ice/Emp Troller> |NW|~~ Erste ~L80 Warlock> Reks ~L80 Rogue> Phizzl ~L80 Wizard> Ayeron Gahls McBinty ~L80 Fighter>