Author Topic: Energy/Energy Build for Updated COH Servers  (Read 5683 times)

CrashMan

• Underling
Energy/Energy Build for Updated COH Servers
« on: May 23, 2019, 11:52:27 PM »
OK, so since the game is back in (almost) full swing, I decided to go with my namesake Blaster. I have toyed around with some old builds in Mids, and with the introduction (new to me) of the Sudden Acceleration set, specifically Knockback to Knockdown IO's, what is a viable build that is high damage, Blapper compatible, and Endurance friendly. I'm not a number cruncher, but as of now have 3 of the KB-KD IO's in my current build.  I also use the Fighting Pool for Tough and Weave, and am currently using the Force Mastery for FF and Temp Invul. If theres anyone out there that can give me an updated build, that would be awesome. If you're not a fan of En/Em, it would be appreciated if you keep your negative comments to yourself. Only looking for useful information. Thanks for your time.

animejunkie

• Underling
Re: Energy/Energy Build for Updated COH Servers
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2019, 11:24:39 AM »
Have you found a build you can share?
I posted mine but waiting for a response is ... well ...  :gonk:

Vee

• Elite Boss
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2019, 02:57:40 PM »
Probably have more luck in the blaster section of the homecoming forums

CrashMan

• Underling
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2019, 01:20:22 PM »
You might be right about that. And sadly, no, I haven't found one yet.

Vee

• Elite Boss
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2019, 04:46:31 PM »
I reposted Arcana's pretty recently in either new efforts or shot heard round the world threads. Presumably you could add ATO sets in place of something in it and have a good build. I've been too busy playing to make builds for my own toons or i'd make you one.