Author Topic: Loging in for 1st time  (Read 2532 times)

sdmc45

• Underling
Loging in for 1st time
« on: May 26, 2019, 01:47:32 AM »
Hello

So I just heard that this game was still running a few days ago from a friend.  So I went and got the DL manager and have everything installed, made an account for the titannetwork, but something is wrong since I can't log into the game with my account info.  I've obviously missed a step but I don't know what, any help would be appreciated.

eabrace

• Titan Moderator
  • Elite Boss
Re: Loging in for 1st time
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2019, 03:01:45 AM »
Titan Network is not hosting the live game servers. 
Titan Twitter broadcasting at 5.000 mWh and growing.
Titan Facebook

Paragon Wiki admin
I was once being interviewed by Barbara Walters...In between two of the segments she asked me..."But what would you do if the doctor gave you only six months to live?" I said, "Type faster." - Isaac Asimov

sdmc45

• Underling
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2019, 11:06:34 AM »
So how do I access homecoming?  Like I said before feels like I missed something, I got tequila and ran that till it said it was ready.  A friend said to log into everlasting server, I didn't even see a server choice

Vee

• Elite Boss
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2019, 12:48:33 PM »
Titan Network is not hosting the live game servers.

Y'all need to add an explanation of this to the new account setup. :D

Tahquitz

• Titan Staff
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2019, 04:47:08 PM »
Y'all need to add an explanation of this to the new account setup. :D

I've sent messages repeatedly.  No bites.
"Work is love made visible." -- Khalil Gibran

doc7924

• Elite Boss
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2019, 12:10:25 AM »
Try your firewall or something.

I still have the old NCsoft game files but got the new ones from the site. Created Homecoming account, downloaded, created game account and bam - worked first time.

You need two separate accounts - one for the site to download and one for the actual game to log in.

lunawisp

• Minion
    • lunawisp - general gaming blog!
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2019, 09:14:08 AM »
To be honest, you'd probably be better off asking these sorts of questions on the 'homecoming' forum.
lunawisp was my Peacebringer in City of Heroes, she lives on in memory as my gaming id.

The Fifth Horseman

• Elite Boss
  • Outside known realities.
« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2019, 01:53:06 PM »
So I just heard that this game was still running a few days ago from a friend.  So I went and got the DL manager and have everything installed, made an account for the titannetwork, but something is wrong since I can't log into the game with my account info.  I've obviously missed a step but I don't know what, any help would be appreciated.
To create an account on a rogue server, you need to create an account on their website and then a game account on their website . Go to Homecoming's forums and do that.
We were heroes. We were villains. At the end of the world we all fought as one. It's what we did that defines us.
The end occurred pretty much as we predicted: all servers redlining until midnight... and then no servers to go around.

Somewhere beyond time and space, if you look hard you might find a flash of silver trailing crimson: a lone lost Spartan on his way home.

Korbian

« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2019, 02:56:30 PM »
I've sent messages repeatedly.  No bites.

Really we need to poke Leandro to get the Titan links off of the Tequila launcher if y'all want to quit dealing with this, lol.

Vee

• Elite Boss
« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2019, 04:37:24 PM »
That'd be a bit of baby with the bath water since PC launches off tequila too.

sdmc45

• Underling
« Reply #10 on: May 27, 2019, 05:23:17 PM »
Thank you for the help, when I started all of this I had no idea this part wasn't the game or related to it.

Korbian

« Reply #11 on: May 27, 2019, 05:27:05 PM »
That'd be a bit of baby with the bath water since PC launches off tequila too.
Nope.  It only needs it to download the i24 files.  If you already have them, the bootstrap can install PChat without Tequila.  I have never used Tequila to launch Paragon Chat.