Community > City of Heroes

Homecoming CoH Excelsior Shard SG list

(1/1)

Nyarlathotehp:
I hope it would be alright if I put this here.  I will work on adding those I've found so far.

Stars have aligned on Excelsior shard, the moment we have been waiting for has finally arrived! 
The Outer Gods have arisen! 
I am their humble leader, The Crawling Chaos itself Nyarlathotehp!   
Though I have gone by many names, I have chosen to finally be myself, on Primal Earth! 

Visit our site: theouterwtheouterworld.jimdofree.com to join our discord and stay up to date with our calendar announcements!

YouTube Shows:
Weekly News Sunday, Daily Reports M-F 6p-8p PST
The Outer Gods Events Saturday 1p-2p

Daily Twitch Vlog at midnight

WanderingAries:
Not a Mod, but you'll probably want to keep non-titan content on the respective forum. IE: this would be best placed on the HC Excels subgroup.

Tahquitz:
There is no Excelsior or Homecoming subgroup here. 

And we're probably not going to make a forum for that purpose.  There's a long list of Rogue Services in operation, and for the same reason we're not acting as tech support for any servers other than our own Paragon Chat service, there's too many groups out there to support.  We're already responding to numerous posts a week from new users who are seeking help for their game on the Paragon Chat thread.  Most folks don't know we are not running any of the servers in operation.

In short, I'm not deleting or moderating this post, but you'd have better luck promoting in-game groups on the forums of your server rather than here. 

Having this thread as the Homecoming Excelsior Shard SG List is fairly specific versus Homecoming.  If you want to retitle this "Homecoming SG List", sure.  But that's up to you.  And honestly speaking, there would be far more eyeballs for this kind of list on Homecoming's forums anyway.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version