Author Topic: Lots of new  (Read 3883 times)

Xev

• Elite Boss
  • |STO|~Luckshot-D'Xev-T'Xev> |CO|~Deeps-Jooc-IDAK>
Lots of new
« on: September 26, 2019, 10:18:52 PM »
When I was browsing power selections last night I saw a lot of new (to me) ones.
Some Faves:

Jooc  ~L50 TW/Ele Brute> Senge  ~L50 Claws/Fire Brute> Leezard  ~L50 Claws/Regen Scrapper> Kosmoz  ~L50 Fire/MM Blaster>  Xev  ~L50 Ice/Emp Troller> |NW|~~ Erste ~L80 Warlock> Reks ~L80 Rogue> Phizzl ~L80 Wizard> Ayeron Gahls McBinty ~L80 Fighter>

MyriVerse

• Prom King 2017
  • Elite Boss
Re: Lots of new
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2019, 07:26:37 PM »
New Midnight Jester costume in the Zen Store (1000Z) for those who are dark enough.
https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/champions-online/news/detail/11269873

And Snake Gulch event this week with a mech doggie in the store (650 snake bucks).
« Last Edit: October 04, 2019, 12:35:00 PM by MyriVerse »
aka Majadi | Sugar Cane | Absinthe | Killer Antz | Bogatyra | ...
Best Video Game of 2016 -- Paragon Chat!!!
Codewalker for Mayor of Paragon!

Xev

• Elite Boss
  • |STO|~Luckshot-D'Xev-T'Xev> |CO|~Deeps-Jooc-IDAK>
Re: Lots of new
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2019, 01:33:35 PM »
The only build I logged on had not shockingly been nerfed but it also had at least several new powers in its main powerset. I didn't snoop outside my powerset but will have to. Looks like there's lots of new powers since I played last.

I'm amazed how they can handle the power creep in STO as compared to CO. My toons are way more powerful than when I started and the game still feels about the same. It's a wonder how they can make available so many new boosts and powers without having to change people's builds like they do in CO. For example, they'll take some of your crit chance away in CO and replace it with a few heals (or nothing at all).. wtf.. Ah well. It's a CO thing, I shouldn't question it. I'm probably just not roll-with-the-changey enough for CO. I don't miss those expensive and time consuming rerolls (of soon to be re-nerfed builds), at all.

But, yeah! New Powers. Cool cool. : ) Go Go CO.

Some Faves:

Jooc  ~L50 TW/Ele Brute> Senge  ~L50 Claws/Fire Brute> Leezard  ~L50 Claws/Regen Scrapper> Kosmoz  ~L50 Fire/MM Blaster>  Xev  ~L50 Ice/Emp Troller> |NW|~~ Erste ~L80 Warlock> Reks ~L80 Rogue> Phizzl ~L80 Wizard> Ayeron Gahls McBinty ~L80 Fighter>