Author Topic: Supergirl season... 5?  (Read 3275 times)

Tenzhi

• Elite Boss
    • My DeviantArt Page
Supergirl season... 5?
« on: October 08, 2019, 04:12:11 PM »
The "pants" are awful.  The gold accents are nice, though.  The new bangs are kinda weird. 
When you insult someone by calling them a "pig" or a "dog" you aren't maligning pigs and dogs everywhere.  The same is true of any term used as an insult.

Vee

• Elite Boss
Re: Supergirl season... 5?
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2019, 08:13:18 PM »
So are we to assume Voting! is going to be their hamfisted theme for this season?

Tenzhi

• Elite Boss
    • My DeviantArt Page
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2019, 09:11:48 PM »
I'm not sure that's a theme they could sustain for a whole season.  They did lay it on thick, though.
When you insult someone by calling them a "pig" or a "dog" you aren't maligning pigs and dogs everywhere.  The same is true of any term used as an insult.

eabrace

• Titan Moderator
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2019, 10:56:01 PM »
Benoist is thrilled she gets to wear pants.  It starts to get a little cold in Vancouver this time of year.
https://www.cinemablend.com/television/2476894/why-supergirl-ditched-the-skirt-to-wear-pants
Titan Twitter broadcasting at 5.000 mWh and growing.
Titan Facebook

Paragon Wiki admin
I was once being interviewed by Barbara Walters...In between two of the segments she asked me..."But what would you do if the doctor gave you only six months to live?" I said, "Type faster." - Isaac Asimov

Tenzhi

• Elite Boss
    • My DeviantArt Page
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2019, 04:36:04 AM »
I'm sure she is.  But they look bad.  Whether it's a problem with the fabrics they used or the construction, they wrinkle oddly around the groin and thighs in a way that makes them look cheap and ill-fitting.  Like grandpa's old thermal underwear.  If they were properly form fitting, they might graduate from awful to just blah.

HalcyonS

• Boss
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2019, 12:24:07 AM »
The real question is do they have pockets?

doc7924

• Elite Boss
« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2019, 10:02:21 PM »
The real question is do they have pockets?

Where does she put her glasses? Its the only thing that cant change because Brainy says she takes the costume off by putting the glasses back on.

Vee

• Elite Boss
« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2019, 11:31:55 PM »
she lets a trusted friend hold them

MyriVerse

• Prom King 2017
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2019, 06:53:53 PM »
Love the pants! Love the hair even more.
aka Majadi | Sugar Cane | Absinthe | Killer Antz | Bogatyra | ...
Best Video Game of 2016 -- Paragon Chat!!!
Codewalker for Mayor of Paragon!

Tenzhi

• Elite Boss
    • My DeviantArt Page
« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2020, 09:26:31 PM »
Catching up late on this one.  Man, episode 15 was terrible.  For a few minutes there, I swear every other line of dialogue was "my community."  Is it so impossible to tackle real world issues without coming across as an awkward PSA?

I was glad to see Lex back after Crisis, though.