Author Topic: The Flash season 6  (Read 3515 times)

Super Firebug

• New Efforts # 20,000!
  • Elite Boss
Re: The Flash, season 6
« Reply #20 on: November 07, 2019, 08:36:56 PM »
I've been having this nagging suspicion, given that this show likes to do this kind of thing, that the Monitor might actually turn out to be the Anti-Monitor - maybe that Barry is vital to stopping the Crisis, so the Anti-Monitor is convincing him that he has to die to stop it, or something like that. I'm not sure how it would work, given Barry's peek into the future, but I still have that fake-Monitor suspicion.

As for Arrow, I gave up on it a season or two ago. I got tired of the melodrama - when Oliver wasn't having relationship problems with Felicity, he was having them with the rest of the team. I can only take so much soap opera.
Linux. Because a world without walls or fences won't need Windows or Gates.

Vee

• Elite Boss
Re: The Flash season 6
« Reply #21 on: November 07, 2019, 10:52:46 PM »
I love how people who aren't me are able to distinguish between these iterations of smallville

Tenzhi

• Elite Boss
    • My DeviantArt Page
« Reply #22 on: November 08, 2019, 05:14:52 AM »
I love how people who aren't me are able to distinguish between these iterations of smallville

It's easy to tell Smallville from the rest.  It's the one with Lana Witch and Flash Luthor.
When you insult someone by calling them a "pig" or a "dog" you aren't maligning pigs and dogs everywhere.  The same is true of any term used as an insult.

Xev

• Elite Boss
  • |STO|~Luckshot-T'Xev-Xev> |CO|~Deeps-Jooc-IDAK>
« Reply #23 on: November 08, 2019, 05:22:26 AM »
I didn't get into Arrow when I tried it after seeing him in Flash but I kinda like him and Felicity when they're in Flash.

I think I didn't realize how far behind I am being still in pre-season 3 when I had to say yay about the Flash, here. I should probably exit this topic before I get too many spoilers. Duh. My bad.

I'm glad they didn't kill the series yet. I can watch a lot more of what I've seen until now. Thanks for putting me on Legends of Tomorrow! I had put that one towards the bottom of the list but it's pretty good.

Looking forward to lots more Flash but I'm afraid of knowing the future or it may change the timeline…. errr .. and then we'll never get Savage or Zoom... err.. umm.. oh.. wait.. no.. it's just a TV show.. and... watching re-runs doesn't work the same as being in the past, and, binge/catchup watching doesn't work the same as travelling to a future timeline to catch up with everyone. Damn that immersion!

Some Faves:

Jooc  ~L50 TW/Ele Brute> Senge  ~L50 Claws/Fire Brute> Leezard  ~L50 Claws/Regen Scrapper> Kosmoz  ~L50 Fire/MM Blaster>  Xev  ~L50 Ice/Emp Troller>

Mandu

• Elite Boss
« Reply #24 on: November 16, 2019, 03:38:31 PM »
BTW i know several folks gave up on arrow but it's where most of the actual crisis work is getting done. and last couple seasons it's been less terrible than flash, which is faint praise, but still.

I'm torn on it right now. The Crisis stuff is good but I really hate the future kids. And to think they are probably spinning them off into their own show. It means there could actually be an Arrowverse show I refuse to watch.

Tenzhi

• Elite Boss
    • My DeviantArt Page
« Reply #25 on: November 16, 2019, 10:12:42 PM »
Faith.  Faith faith faith.  Faith?
When you insult someone by calling them a "pig" or a "dog" you aren't maligning pigs and dogs everywhere.  The same is true of any term used as an insult.

Dev7on

• Elite Boss
Re: The Flash, season 6
« Reply #26 on: November 18, 2019, 03:46:46 PM »
I've been having this nagging suspicion, given that this show likes to do this kind of thing, that the Monitor might actually turn out to be the Anti-Monitor - maybe that Barry is vital to stopping the Crisis, so the Anti-Monitor is convincing him that he has to die to stop it, or something like that. I'm not sure how it would work, given Barry's peek into the future, but I still have that fake-Monitor suspicion.

As for Arrow, I gave up on it a season or two ago. I got tired of the melodrama - when Oliver wasn't having relationship problems with Felicity, he was having them with the rest of the team. I can only take so much soap opera.

I'm with you Super. I stop watching Arrow after season 5.

eabrace

• Titan Moderator
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #27 on: November 22, 2019, 05:07:05 AM »
"one of a kind Victoria Vale dress"  :D

Apparently she's not a photographer on this Earth.
Titan Twitter broadcasting at 5.000 mWh and growing.
Titan Facebook

Paragon Wiki admin
I was once being interviewed by Barbara Walters...In between two of the segments she asked me..."But what would you do if the doctor gave you only six months to live?" I said, "Type faster." - Isaac Asimov

Super Firebug

• New Efforts # 20,000!
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #28 on: November 24, 2019, 10:20:48 PM »
1) I really don't think that you get the police department's highest honor merely for the diligent performance of your duties - which is all that the public knows that Barry has done..
2) I'd bet big money that the public (and, certainly, the press) cried "Fraud!" and "Nepotism!" when it was revealed that Barry is the captain's adopted son.
Linux. Because a world without walls or fences won't need Windows or Gates.