Author Topic: Black Lightning Season 3  (Read 3489 times)

Dev7on

• Elite Boss
Black Lightning Season 3
« on: November 18, 2019, 03:52:52 PM »
I know I'm late bringing this topic up but, does anyone still watch Black Lightning? Agent O'Dell is evil! He's actually on par with Tobias this season.

Vee

• Elite Boss
Re: Black Lightning Season 3
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2019, 04:55:40 PM »
I still watch it. I'm less annoyed by it than by any of the others save Batwoman.

Tenzhi

• Elite Boss
    • My DeviantArt Page
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2019, 06:35:57 PM »
I didn't continue it into season 2.  It's not that I disliked it... I just wasn't invested enough to find time to cram it in.
When you insult someone by calling them a "pig" or a "dog" you aren't maligning pigs and dogs everywhere.  The same is true of any term used as an insult.

Mandu

• Elite Boss
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2019, 05:58:22 AM »
I didn't continue it into season 2.  It's not that I disliked it... I just wasn't invested enough to find time to cram it in.

Well since it's going to be part of Crisis this year they might start having some crossover episodes during regular season which could improve the appeal. 

HalcyonS

• Boss
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2019, 12:44:51 AM »
I've still been watching it and I like this season better then 2. For me at least 2 was a real slog, but I haven't felt the need to watch out of obligation to finish the series this year.

Tenzhi

• Elite Boss
    • My DeviantArt Page
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2020, 05:02:10 AM »
::dusts off thread::

Been catching up with this series.  A little ways into Season 3 now, and the new suit is an improvement.

And Odell is the Devil.  Or seems to be.  Not in the supernatural sense, mind... yet, at least.
When you insult someone by calling them a "pig" or a "dog" you aren't maligning pigs and dogs everywhere.  The same is true of any term used as an insult.