Author Topic: WandaVision  (Read 3124 times)

Dev7on

• Elite Boss
WandaVision
« on: February 04, 2021, 01:39:39 AM »
Does anyone is watching this show on Disney+? It's already 4 episodes in and it's getting very interesting.

Vee

• Elite Boss
Re: WandaVision
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2021, 07:02:42 AM »
Yeah. I liked ep 4 but 1-3 were painful. I knew they would be from having been through the dream/mind control/alt reality episodes of countless other things, but still.

Tenzhi

• Elite Boss
    • My DeviantArt Page
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2021, 08:59:00 AM »
I liked 1-3, but 4 was a bit of a jumbled retrospective.  Although 2 felt like a vengeance demon was responsible for some reason.

In any case, thus far it seems like an interesting treatment of the comic arc where Wanda and Vision had fake kids.
When you insult someone by calling them a "pig" or a "dog" you aren't maligning pigs and dogs everywhere.  The same is true of any term used as an insult.

Dev7on

• Elite Boss
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2021, 09:51:01 PM »
WOW! Big reveal at the end of episode 5!!!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Vee

• Elite Boss
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2021, 09:52:52 PM »
Spoiler for Hidden:
I've decided the entire idea for the old TV setting was just so they could use the recast line.

Tenzhi

• Elite Boss
    • My DeviantArt Page
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2021, 10:07:42 AM »
I had to verify that was the actor from the X-Men movies.

I'm curious whether this whole thing will end up with us getting the white Vision.
When you insult someone by calling them a "pig" or a "dog" you aren't maligning pigs and dogs everywhere.  The same is true of any term used as an insult.

Dev7on

• Elite Boss
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2021, 10:59:14 PM »
I have a theory: I think in the later episodes we're going to have a flashback episode of how the hexagon bubble was created from Wanda's point of view. I think the episode begins with Wanda meeting Agnes for the first time and offered her a deal to help her cope with her grief over Vision from Infinity War by creating an alternate reality in Westview, New Jersey. I also believe Agnes gave Wanda the location to S.W.O.R.D's headquarters to steal Vision's body. Maybe it's not all Wanda's control as she mentioned when arguing with Vision. We still don't know who Agnes is and what her motives are but, I think she's behind everything and manipulating Wanda making her look like the villain.

Also, the SWORD director might be a villain too since he shot a missile at Wanda.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2021, 11:09:14 PM by Dev7on »

Dev7on

• Elite Boss
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2021, 02:15:42 AM »
Ok.... now I'm really confused about what's going on.  ???

Tenzhi

• Elite Boss
    • My DeviantArt Page
« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2021, 09:44:56 PM »
Well, now.  That's a doozy of a reveal.

Vee

• Elite Boss
« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2021, 10:07:33 PM »
Apart from being an interwebs theory from as far back as ep 1 which I'd dismissed as being too dumb, yeah.

Dev7on

• Elite Boss
« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2021, 08:35:07 PM »
Spoiler for Hidden:
So Wanda is actually responsible for creating the Hexagon bubble that altered reality, not Agatha. She also didn't steal Vision's body either. However, we learned that Wanda had powers the whole time before the Mind Stone experiment when she was a kid by not letting Stark's bomb go off. Does that mean Aaron-Taylor Johnson's Quicksilver had powers the whole time too? And the Mind Stone also amplified his Super Speed? So the MCU Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver were mutants the whole time?????????????????????????? I hope Evan Peters' Quicksilver isn't fake. I'm not ready to accept that yet or I'll be VERY disappointed.

Ulysses Dare

• Boss
« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2021, 05:30:21 PM »
Spoiler for Hidden:
It's not terribly clear—probably deliberately so—whether Wanda stopped the bomb using latent mutant powers or by casting a Sokovian folk spell. Agatha certainly seems to think it's the later. But she also seems strongly biased toward magical explanations for things.

Tenzhi

• Elite Boss
    • My DeviantArt Page
« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2021, 07:51:40 AM »
My first exposure to Vision was in the early 90s arcade game Captain America and the Avengers.  When I later saw what Vision normally looks like I hated it.  He isn't invisible via phasing - that's a high strength SEP field.  Glad to see the version I prefer in the MCU, even if it is a one-off.