Author Topic: Suggestion for Character Profile pages and the Search  (Read 3124 times)

redfirefox

• Underling
Suggestion for Character Profile pages and the Search
« on: July 27, 2008, 03:21:08 AM »
I would like a badge count at the top of the profile page, a person looking at a character not their own has no way of knowing how many they have. Having to click onto the global name and seeing the list of all characters to check the badge count is silly.

I would also like a portion of the old search back, I want to be able to search for badges not just the Character and Player(that should be switched to Global Name or something, it looks confusing to have Character and Player).

You all are doing an awesome job so far!

Thanks
Red Firefox

Voltaic Shock

• Elite Boss
Re: Suggestion for Character Profile pages and the Search
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2008, 12:23:16 PM »
I like these ideas.

We will add them to our list.
@Voltaic Shock[/b]
TN Admin, CIT Co-Creator, CGT Developer, Obsolete
---------------------------

http://www.motorcyclistsunited.com/  http://www.YourFreeiPhone.com/index.php?ref=5292707

Tazhyngarth

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2008, 04:09:44 PM »
The Badge Count you are refering to was a little hindsight that we missed.  Wasn't entirely intentional, but it is deffinately something coming back in soon.

As for the Search Function, it was only just brought back in a day or so ago, it will see it's share of Updates as we get through our Update List.  All in good time I should say :P.

Fireheart

• Boss
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2008, 02:09:57 AM »
I liked that the old CGT collected the Biographies of characters and I'd like to see a return of those brief Bios.  Of course, what would be Super is if there was a place that we could post more Extended Bios for each character.  Not all of mine need or get the long-form background, but several do.

Be Well!
Fireheart

Tazhyngarth

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2008, 01:02:43 PM »
The Bios are coming back, they will be on the Character Profile Pages, in time.  As far as the length, they will all share the same amount of space, so all your Characters should have plenty of Room for their Bios to carry over.

I think we spoke about a 2,000 Character Limit on them.