Author Topic: Necromancy not tracked right  (Read 3570 times)

Culex

• Underling
Necromancy not tracked right
« on: August 03, 2008, 08:51:50 PM »
The CIT program calls Necromancy "Ghosts." The CIT webpage won't believe there's a "Ghosts" powerset and chooses to leave the primary blank.
Enemy Resistances - Damage, Mez and Defense (UPDATED! Jun 17)
>",,---,,~~

Culach

• Minion
Re: Necromancy not tracked right
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2008, 11:18:51 PM »
Actually I noticed that none of my Mastermind primaries seemed to track.  Not sure why.

Nor did the VEATs...but I chalk that up to them still working on it.

Come to think of it (and looking at my list) Kinetics failed to register as well for many of mine, but maybe my kins are too low for a power it reads right.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2008, 11:29:50 PM by Culach »

Artax:  What happened?

Yeagar:  He didn't have the allergy to sharp metal I usually exploit in my opponents.

SuckerPunch

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2008, 11:47:30 PM »
Sorry guys, had the MM primaries pretty goofed up in our lookup code.  Should be fixed now!

Nor did the VEATs...but I chalk that up to them still working on it.

Have to test VEATs, i'll look into that in a few minutes

Come to think of it (and looking at my list) Kinetics failed to register as well for many of mine, but maybe my kins are too low for a power it reads right.

Kinetics is practically the worst set to track in the game.  The chat messages for Kin are pretty much indecipherable to the code to pick out who's doing what, so they can't properly be attributed to the correct player.  I can't recall off the top of my head which powers successfully register, but they're definitely level 20+ powers.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2008, 12:13:33 AM by SuckerPunch »

Culach

• Minion
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2008, 11:55:45 PM »
Cool, thanks for the reply.  Its as I thought for Kinetics. :)

Artax:  What happened?

Yeagar:  He didn't have the allergy to sharp metal I usually exploit in my opponents.

SuckerPunch

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2008, 12:16:29 AM »
Ok - VEATs.

What a pain!  I've got the primaries being detected properly, but due to the way our data is stored and the how the game reads off the Archetype to us... secondaries are going to require some extra thought.

Culex

• Underling
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2008, 11:15:22 PM »
It seems to call my Crab Spider, using only Crab Spider primary moves, as a Wolf Spider (reads off Arachnos Soldier, not Crab Spider Soldier), so will we ever be able to see the branching? Or maybe just select it manually somewhere at some point with edit?

And if you keep it as Arachnos Soldier, no Bane/Crab specialization notification, could you just make the utility assume Training and Gadgets as a secondary, ignoring again the Bane/Crab specialization of secondary? There's no way they'd have Teamwork as a secondary, or anything else. And if there's no specialization of primary, specialization of secondary isn't of use either.
Enemy Resistances - Damage, Mez and Defense (UPDATED! Jun 17)
>",,---,,~~

SuckerPunch

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2008, 11:38:50 PM »
It seems to call my Crab Spider, using only Crab Spider primary moves, as a Wolf Spider (reads off Arachnos Soldier, not Crab Spider Soldier), so will we ever be able to see the branching? Or maybe just select it manually somewhere at some point with edit?

It was reading Bane just fine, and I don't have  Crab to test it with.  I'll see what I can dig up

And if you keep it as Arachnos Soldier, no Bane/Crab specialization notification, could you just make the utility assume Training and Gadgets as a secondary, ignoring again the Bane/Crab specialization of secondary? There's no way they'd have Teamwork as a secondary, or anything else. And if there's no specialization of primary, specialization of secondary isn't of use either.

This... is so obvious a solution.  *smacks forehead*