Author Topic: What Culex Misses  (Read 3100 times)

Culex

• Underling
What Culex Misses
« on: August 07, 2008, 04:54:45 PM »
I miss having our avatars have the tiny pictures of the character we are playing on them (lets me see at a glance which character I or friends are on without having to read text and remember which is which, for example I have several active Culexes, all with different looks).

I miss the ability to bold, italicize, color, etc. our avatars (I find the new-style avatars nearly illegible most of the time, and my character names run off the edge occasionally).

I miss the influence/experience total on account data page (although I don't care about the lists of who has the most).

I miss the bio text for characters (TNT is reading it, but not submitting it).

And a confusion: the public listing page lets me drag around the name boxes of my characters, as if to re-sort them into a nicer order than the default, but nothing ends up happening? If I get dragging, I want dropping (and I would not mind that sort of a feature).
Enemy Resistances - Damage, Mez and Defense (UPDATED! Jun 17)
>",,---,,~~

SuckerPunch

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
Re: What Culex Misses
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2008, 05:17:21 PM »
I miss the ability to bold, italicize, color, etc. our avatars (I find the new-style avatars nearly illegible most of the time, and my character names run off the edge occasionally).

I don't recall this ever being an option...  ???

And a confusion: the public listing page lets me drag around the name boxes of my characters, as if to re-sort them into a nicer order than the default, but nothing ends up happening? If I get dragging, I want dropping (and I would not mind that sort of a feature).

I have no idea what you're talking about.  There's no drag and drop anywhere on this site, so if you're seeing that it's a browser thing and not something we're doing.

Tazhyngarth

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2008, 08:01:02 PM »
I miss having our avatars have the tiny pictures of the character we are playing on them (lets me see at a glance which character I or friends are on without having to read text and remember which is which, for example I have several active Culexes, all with different looks).

Those were all the Personal Character Avatar Icons that you, the User, had Uploaded with the previous CGT Site.  We don't currently have this item available just yet, still rebuilding the CIT /CGT Site, so they will reappear at some point I'm sure.

I miss the influence/experience total on account data page (although I don't care about the lists of who has the most).

I miss the bio text for characters (TNT is reading it, but not submitting it).

The "Total" items are still on our list, I believe.  Just not in yet.

As for the Bios, we are looking into that, they are supposed to be on the Site and we thought we had them in, but they are not working at this time.  We will get them working soon.

Culex

• Underling
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2008, 11:41:15 PM »
Regarding the drag & drop, I apologize, I did find out what it was. Mistook the image-dragging for drag & dropping. Did not realize that the table's background-of-name colors were due to pictures.

Thank you for addressing the other items though!
Enemy Resistances - Damage, Mez and Defense (UPDATED! Jun 17)
>",,---,,~~