Author Topic: Old feature re-request  (Read 5474 times)

Shorts

• Minion
Old feature re-request
« on: August 08, 2008, 05:50:03 PM »
I liked the short(s) 8) badge checklist version that existed a short while before the site went down.

However I' like to re-request the short(s) badge checklist be implemented on the toon level too so I can have a short, compact list of badges left to aquire for each toon.

If you can find the end of your todo list you can put this request there.  ;D
Excreta ergo sum.

Tazhyngarth

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
Re: Old feature re-request
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2008, 05:52:52 PM »
LOL!  If we can find the end of our todo list...come now, it's not that long....it's still within reason...

...I hope....

Catharctic

« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2008, 10:53:03 PM »
The Shorts version was a great version of the checklist, and I'm sure we'll get it worked in soon enough. If not, I will personally re-type all your checklists for you Shorts.

Also, if you belive that 2nd sentence, I have some land I'd like to sell you west of California and east of Hawaii. :P

Shorts

• Minion
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2008, 02:59:19 PM »
I have some land I'd like to sell you west of California and east of Hawaii. :P
Cool! How much?  :D
Excreta ergo sum.

Tazhyngarth

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2008, 01:48:17 PM »
LOL!  Don't make me get in a bidding war with you Shorts, I fear I would ultimately lose....and I want that space!  O_o

Gaean Conspiracy

• Underling
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2008, 10:25:47 AM »
There used to be a public user profile page that showed a bunch of stuff about your entire set of characters.  I don't remember everything that was in it, but I do remember that it had an influence/infamy summary that showed the total across all your characters.  I rather liked that feature as it gave me a way to track how I was doing at making inf across all of my market characters and more.

If you do add a inf summary back somewhere, it would be nice if you could separate out influence and infamy.  Since you can't exchange the two, summarizing them together seems a bit odd.

Thanks.

P.S.  The new site is looking pretty darn good! 

P.P.S.  I still get duplicate characters, but now I can delete the dups even if there is an apostrophe in the character name.
- GC

Tazhyngarth

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2008, 01:28:13 PM »
Someone else mentioned the Summarized Profile, that will be added back in at some point, unless we ultimately decide it isn't needed....which isn't very likely. :P

SuckerPunch

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2008, 01:30:18 PM »
No I definitely like the more detailed profile info, just need to a) time and b) a good design idea.

Culach

• Minion
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2008, 09:52:52 PM »
I too miss that profile box.

I also second the motion to split infamy and influence into separate trackings.  It will make somethings easier for me and I would assume for others as well.

I also miss the "average level" stat and the "favorite AT" stat. (Average level 10 here I come!)

On the subject of the Favorite AT, I've often thought it would be nice if all of the ATs were listed in order of preference along with the number (and maybe a % of total) of each you have.  Maybe instead of calling favored AT if could be called "AT status" to be more inclusive.

Maybe something like this:

AT STATUS:

Scrappers     16 ( %)
Controllers    15 ( %)
Masterminds  15 ( %)

Etc.

Artax:  What happened?

Yeagar:  He didn't have the allergy to sharp metal I usually exploit in my opponents.

SuckerPunch

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2008, 09:53:53 PM »
Those are some nice ideas! I'll keep them in mind when I get to re-designing the profile page (again  :gonk:)

Culach

• Minion
« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2008, 09:57:28 PM »
Sorry man. :o

But as the saying goes:

"The reward for work well done is more work."

Artax:  What happened?

Yeagar:  He didn't have the allergy to sharp metal I usually exploit in my opponents.