Author Topic: Villain Badges not verifying and other way around.  (Read 2294 times)

Enkil

• Underling
Villain Badges not verifying and other way around.
« on: August 09, 2008, 04:10:27 PM »
Right, not sure if  i should have added this to the badge thread or here, but figure since its more of a bug here goes. Just ran the settitle bind files with the unstable herostats to verify my badges to CIT and there where some misses, as far as i see herostats picked up everything correct.

Cool Commando - Corruptor Villain side.

"Button Man Gunner" - Hero gladiator badge for reaching level 20 got automaticly added to my villain.
"Mu Guardian" - Gladiator badge - Added but was not picked up by herostats or and dont have it ingame. Which was weird since i could have sworn i had it...
"Received the Stalwart Medallion" - Hero Accolade badge for doing respec got added to my villain.
"Shadow Shard Sovereig" - Hero Achivment badge got added to my villain.
"Fire Chief"  - Hero Achievment badge for taking out fires got added to my villain.
"Sister Psyche's Betrayer" - Hero accomplishment badge for doing sis psyches TF got added to my villain.
"Destroyer of Earth" - Hero accomplishment badge for doing Eden trial got added to my villain.
"Alien Fighter" - Hero accomplishment badge for doing Moonfire TF got added to my villain.
"Thorn Crusher" - Hero accomplishment badge for doing a SS TF got added to my villain.
"Hero Corps Insider" -  Hero exploration badge got added to my villain.
"Grim Wanderer" - Hero Exploration badge got added to my villain.

Right, thats some badges i should not have gotten verified, here are another bunch of badges that should have veriefied, was picked up by herostats atleast:

"Overloard" - Villain exploration badge.
"Politician" - Villain exploration badge.
'Ace" - Villain exploration badge.
"Usurper" - Villain accomplishment badge for completing patron arc and killing Lord Recluse.
"Destroyer" - Villain accomplishment badge for killing Positron in RV.
"Pirate" - Villain Achivement badge for trapping 10 ghost in PO.
"Gunner" - Villain Achivement badge for refining ore in BB.
"Wanted" - Villain Achivement badge for doing a PVP mish to debuff heroes.
"Guardian" - Villain Achivement badge for creating inventions.
"Protector" - Villain Achivement badge for creating inventions.
"Security" - Villain Achivement badge for creating inventions.
"General" - Villain Achivement badge for creating inventions.
"Wanderer" - Villain Achivement badge for creating inventions.
"Chief" - Villain Achivement badge for defeating 10 heavies during a rikti invasion.
"Stalwart" - Villain Achivement badge for something to do with oro flashback.
"Flat" - Villain Achivement badge for something to do with oro flashback.
"Insider" - Villain Achivement badge for getting to level 20.
"Finder" - Villain Achivement badge for defeating 100 lost bosses.

*phew* Not sure if this helps or not, know that the current herostats im using is the unstable version and might not be on your end.

*Note even with this the number CIT show dont match my ingame so will have to check the badges once more i guess. And keep up the good work, new site looks great and when you iron out the buggs i imagine it will be awesome.

Voltaic Shock

• Elite Boss
Re: Villain Badges not verifying and other way around.
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2008, 04:25:24 PM »
We are working to make sure badges are updated correctly.  I know how much everyone loves badges - :P

I am going to try and get a new TNT out this weekend, but weekends are family time so we will see.
@Voltaic Shock[/b]
TN Admin, CIT Co-Creator, CGT Developer, Obsolete
---------------------------

http://www.motorcyclistsunited.com/  http://www.YourFreeiPhone.com/index.php?ref=5292707

Enkil

• Underling
Re: Villain Badges not verifying and other way around.
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2008, 04:45:14 PM »
Yeah no worries, just figured they might be mis-matched somehow on your end and it might help listing thoose out of place.